Photo

Chelsea Fans Still Fighting For Headhunters At 50 Years Old !

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Spear

Spear

Jeg planter en tra

• Lifetime Supporter
  • 43,336 posts
  • Supports:Scotland

Posted 30 March 2011 - 05:59 PM

Not sure whether to laugh at these guys, or despair about importance of your image in London :blink: They derss like 16 year olds at 50 :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...london-12864974

Chelsea violence: Men sentenced following Cardiff match
Among the men sentenced was a hooligan previous the subject of an investigation by TV's Donal MacIntyre

Twenty-four men have been sentenced for taking part in violence after an FA Cup match between Chelsea and Cardiff City in west London in February 2010.

Ten of them committed violent disorder, while 12 were sentenced for affray and the other two for public disorder.

All were banned from football grounds for between three and eight years.

The clashes were between two separate groups of hooligans, the Chelsea Head Hunters and the Soul Crew of Cardiff, Isleworth Crown Court heard.

One of those convicted was 43-year-old Jason Marriner from Hertfordshire, who was previously the subject of an undercover investigation by TV journalist Donal MacIntyre into hooliganism.

He was sentenced to two years in prison and banned from football grounds for six years after being convicted of violent disorder.

Broken jaw About 6,000 Cardiff fans travelled to London for the fifth round match, which Chelsea won 4-1.

It had a 1200 GMT kick-off on Saturday 13 February.

The Metropolitan and South Wales Police forces joined together and Operation Turnhill, as it was codenamed, saw officers going undercover to spot troublemakers.

One police officer suffered a broken jaw in the violence.

A pregnant woman told the court how she was forced to speed away in her car on Kings Road, near Chelsea's Stamford Bridge ground, because she feared for her life and that of her unborn child.

So far 63 people have been convicted over the violence, which followed the clubs' first meeting in 18 years.

Detail of charges and sentences:
The defendants sentenced for violent disorder were:

Stephen Bradley, 49, of Beechwood Avenue, Sunbury, Surrey - sentenced to 18 months and banned from football for six years

Jeremiah Costello, 49, of Kilburn, north-west London - sentenced to 12 months and banned from football for six years

Ian Cutler, 50, of Hawthorn Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands - sentenced to 14 months and banned from football for six years

Darren Forrest, 40, of Waterlooville, Hampshire - sentenced to 18 months and banned from football for six years

Simon Hearn, 23, of Woking Close, Barnes, south-west London - sentenced to two years and banned from football for six years

Lee Hilton, 40, of Sunnyside Close, Angmering, West Sussex - sentenced to 14 months and banned from football for six years

James Lavender, 30, of Austen Walk, Eastbourne, East Sussex - sentenced to 14 months and banned from football for six years

Jason Marriner, 43, of Yarmouth Road, Hertfordshire - sentenced to two years and banned from football for six years

Ben Satchell, 20, of Onslow Way, Croydon, south London - sentenced to eight months in a young offenders' institution and banned from football for six years

Nicholas Whelan, 21, of Blandford Road, Beckenham, Kent - sentenced to 14 months and banned from football for six years

The defendants sentenced for affray were:

Malcolm Courtney, 45, of Stafford Road, Acton, west London - sentenced to eight months and banned from football for six years

Anthony Dempsey, 37, of High Street, Tooting, south London - six-month sentence, suspended for 18 months, plus 120 hours' community service and £250 costs, and banned from football for four years

John Devitt, 45, of Grosvenor Crescent, Uxbridge, west London - sentenced to eight months and banned from football for six years

Carl Drury, 44, of Burstow House, Hawley, Surrey - sentenced to two counts of 12 months, to run concurrently, and banned from football for eight years

Michael Garrard, 48, of Massingbred Way, Tooting, south London - eight-month sentence, suspended for two years, plus 200 hours' community service and £1,500 costs, and banned from football for three years

Anthony Gunter, 26, of Fleetside, West Molesey, Surrey - sentenced to eight months and banned from football for six years

Ray James Kennedy, 40, of Trinity Road, London - six-month sentence, suspended for 18 months, plus 120 hours' community service and £250 costs, and banned from football for five years

Craig McGuire, Horseferry Road, central London - sentenced to six months and banned from football for six years

John Meachen, 42, of Queens Street, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire - eight-month sentence, suspended for two years, plus 240 hours' community service and £1,500 costs, and banned from football for three years

Adam Rawlings, 21, of St Albans Road, Watford, Hertfordshire - sentenced to 14 months in a young offenders' institution and banned from football for six years

Tom Townsend, 20, of Waddon Park Avenue, Croydon, south London - sentenced to six months in a young offenders' institution and banned from football for six years

Graham Wallace, 47, of Palins Avenue, Maidstone, Kent - sentenced to eight months and and banned from football for eight years

The defendants sentenced for public disorder were:

Mark Connors, 47, of Cheviot Road, Slough, Berkshire - sentenced to 50 hours' community service, plus 12 months' supervision and £100 costs, and banned from football for three years

Brian Hall, 48, of Seaforth Grove, Southend, Essex - sentenced to 120 hours' community service, plus a 12-month community order and £250 costs, and banned from football for three years

#2 Benji

Benji

Full-time Eddie Johnson fan

• Supporter
  • 10,718 posts
  • Supports:Seattle Sounders

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:04 PM

And fighting with Championship Family Club of the Year 2010, no less. Disgusting.

#3 Larry1971

Larry1971
  • First Team
  • 1,742 posts
  • Supports:West Ham & Reading

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:06 PM

it's a bit like the violance at the West Ham v Millwall, game last season as bad as the violance was you still couldn't help but laugh at the sight of fat bald middle aged fans srunning across the Upton Park pitch. to get at each other

Edited by Larry1971, 30 March 2011 - 06:07 PM.
''

#4 tilbury

tilbury
  • Supporter
  • 4,005 posts
  • Supports:plastic flags

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:25 PM

As much as I disagree with some of the sentences, football violence has no real place in society now.

#5 Spear

Spear

Jeg planter en tra

• Lifetime Supporter
  • 43,336 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:33 PM

As much as I disagree with some of the sentences, football violence has no real place in society now.

But ignoring the violence, what possess these guys to still dress like they care :unsure:

Is there something in the Thames Water or summat ? :thumb:

#6 joebozcfc

joebozcfc
  • First Team
  • 2,924 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:33 PM

Oh deary me. At least the age of the majority of them shows that this is just some sad old men, along with a few younger impressionable nob-ends, trying to relive their 'glory' days, whatever club they follow.

#7 Blue__Bee

Blue__Bee

Hazard Felcher

• First Team
  • 9,061 posts
  • Supports:Eden Hazard

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

I witnessed all the fighting from about 10 meters away. Probably the most scared I've been at any football match. Was 30 minutes of utter madness which involved a lighter hitting my head.

Welsh ****!

:disapointed2se:

#8 NTFC Army

NTFC Army
  • First Team
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:34 PM

"Geezers need excitement."
- Mike Skinner, 2002.

#9 Spear

Spear

Jeg planter en tra

• Lifetime Supporter
  • 43,336 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:36 PM

"Geezers need excitement."
- Mike Skinner, 2002.

:lol: but surely at 50 they have wives and kids and are probably grandfathers :blink:

Do they not have a word now and then down there then ? :unsure:

#10 Blue__Bee

Blue__Bee

Hazard Felcher

• First Team
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:39 PM

But ignoring the violence, what possess these guys to still dress like they care :unsure:

Is there something in the Thames Water or summat ? :thumb:

Anyone who wears Stone Island deserves a slap.

#11 Benito

Benito

Il Duce

• First Team
  • 3,266 posts
  • Supports:Asceticism

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:04 PM

Glory days were good but they seem a bit past it now at 50 surely its time to call it a day, early to late 20's i can understand.

#12 Spear

Spear

Jeg planter en tra

• Lifetime Supporter
  • 43,336 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:09 PM

Glory days were good but they seem a bit past it now at 50 surely its time to call it a day, early to late 20's i can understand.

In my experience, Chelsea were always a bunch of runners. Only slightly harder than Leeds.

No match for our firm, thats for sure :thumb:

#13 tilbury

tilbury
  • Supporter
  • 4,005 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:15 PM

In my experience, Chelsea were always a bunch of runners. Only slightly harder than Leeds.

Who do you support?

And to your question above no idea why they dress that way, although probably hoping to stay in the glory days lol.

#14 Spear

Spear

Jeg planter en tra

• Lifetime Supporter
  • 43,336 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:34 PM

Who do you support?

And to your question above no idea why they dress that way, although probably hoping to stay in the glory days lol.

Liverpool mate............ yourself ? :thumb:

#15 Pagnell

Pagnell

Caught By The River

• Admin
  • 38,468 posts
  • Supports:A wife and three kids

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

Liar. We all know you support Newcastle.

#16 Blue__Bee

Blue__Bee

Hazard Felcher

• First Team
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:07 PM

Not sure where you got 'chelsea running from Liverpool from'. I don't mean to boast but from what I've heard Chelsea were the 'hardest firm' in the country alongside Leeds, Millwall, West Ham and the y*ds.

:rolleyes:

#17 Pagnell

Pagnell

Caught By The River

• Admin
  • 38,468 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:09 PM

Not sure where you got 'chelsea running from Liverpool from'. I don't mean to boast but from what I've heard Chelsea were the 'hardest firm' in the country alongside Leeds, Millwall, West Ham and the y*ds.

Christ, are you really this stupid?

#18 Blue__Bee

Blue__Bee

Hazard Felcher

• First Team
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:11 PM

Christ, are you really this stupid?

I'm not boasting about it I'm just saying. I couldn't care less if we ran or not I'm just saying what I've heard.

Maybe what i've heard is a load of s*it and i'm completely wrong. If so enlighten me

Edited by Blue__Bee, 30 March 2011 - 09:13 PM.
''

#19 Pagnell

Pagnell

Caught By The River

• Admin
  • 38,468 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:12 PM

I didn't ask if you were boasting, I asked if you were stupid. And it was a rhetorical question as I already know the answer.

#20 Blue__Bee

Blue__Bee

Hazard Felcher

• First Team
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:16 PM

tell me what I've written which is so stupid. As i said, this is just what I've heard.

#21 Liverlad

Liverlad

• Supporter
  • 11,229 posts
  • Supports:Liverpool

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:23 PM

:lol:

How did you fall for that one!?

#22 tilbury

tilbury
  • Supporter
  • 4,005 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:28 PM

Who do you support?

Liverpool mate............ yourself ? :thumb:

Posted Image and chelsea aha

#23 aoln

aoln

??

• First Team
  • 1,549 posts
  • Supports:CFC

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:05 PM

Spear is the biggest glory hunting Man Utd WUM on the forum, that's what's stupid, he left for a while though, because he couldnt face this place when Man Utd werent top of the league.

Edited by aoln, 30 March 2011 - 10:05 PM.
''

#24 Stanley

Stanley

Fuck off Chelsea

• First Team
  • 23,284 posts
  • Supports:Queens Park Rangers

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:15 PM

hardly any of the convicted hail from West London. Suprise suprise. Chelsea should just move to Surrey. It'll make it much easier for most of their fans.

#25 grifty

grifty

Simply the best

• First Team
  • 3,182 posts
  • Supports:Bristol City

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:18 PM

Adam Rawlings, 21, of St Albans Road, Watford, Hertfordshire - sentenced to 14 months in a young offenders' institution and banned from football for six years

Haha I know him. Always been a dick.

#26 CAMRAlty

CAMRAlty

Non-league football, real ale and political anorak.

• First Team
  • 17,158 posts
  • Supports:Altrincham

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:25 PM

hardly any of the convicted hail from West London. Suprise suprise. Chelsea should just move to Surrey. It'll make it much easier for most of their fans.

This. Horrible, horrible club. Horrible, horrible fans.

#27 Tukgo

Tukgo
  • Academy
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:44 PM

Haha I know him. Always been a dick.

lol , i know him,too

#28 tilbury

tilbury
  • Supporter
  • 4,005 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

Sterotyping?

#29 CAMRAlty

CAMRAlty

• First Team
  • 17,158 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:54 PM

Obviously, there are a few of you that are alright, just as the odd Rangers, Leeds or Millwall fan is sound as a pound. However, Chelsea 'fans' seem to be a mixture of hooligans, millionaires from Surrey or recent glory-hunting bandwagon-jumpers.

#30 The Paranoid Pineapple

The Paranoid Pineapple

MIGHTY PIRATE

• 5,475 posts
  • Supports:Kingstonian

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:54 PM

Posted Image jealousy is such an unattractive quality...

#31 CAMRAlty

CAMRAlty

• First Team
  • 17,158 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:58 PM

Jealousy? I spent my youth diluting the pain of supporting Altrincham by watching United conquer all before them. I could do so for around £20, too. Chelsea have never achieved anything that would impress me. I certainly wouldn't pay £60+ to be surrounded by the type of people who turn up at Stamford Bridge.

#32 Stanley

Stanley

Fuck off Chelsea

• First Team
  • 23,284 posts
  • Supports:Queens Park Rangers

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:11 PM

jealousy? Yeah I really wish QPR had a hooligan gang Posted ImagePosted Image

WE R QPR

Edited by Stanley, 31 March 2011 - 05:11 PM.
''

#33 The Paranoid Pineapple

The Paranoid Pineapple

MIGHTY PIRATE

• 5,475 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:15 PM

Obviously, there are a few of you that are alright, just as the odd Rangers, Leeds or Millwall fan is sound as a pound. However, Chelsea 'fans' seem to be a mixture of hooligans, millionaires from Surrey or recent glory-hunting bandwagon-jumpers.

I know a decent number of Chelsea fans and none of them fall into your three categories. You should be above that kind of silliness really.

I'm not sure why Chelsea fans from Surrey is supposed to be some sort of dig either. Chelsea have always had a lot of fans from Surrey because if you live in Surrey it's your nearest big club. It's like saying Arsenal should relocate to Herts because a lot of fans hail from there. Well durr, of course they do.

#34 CAMRAlty

CAMRAlty

• First Team
  • 17,158 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:20 PM

I know a decent number of Chelsea fans and none of them fall into your three categories. You should be above that kind of silliness really.

I'm not sure why Chelsea fans from Surrey is supposed to be some sort of dig either. Chelsea have always had a lot of fans from Surrey because if you live in Surrey it's your nearest big club. It's like saying Arsenal should relocate to Herts because a lot of fans hail from there. Well durr, of course they do.

Perhaps you're just lucky? ;)

St Albans City ftw. Unfortunately, it seems to be Arsenal and Spurs everywhere round here. A few Cheslea too. Thing is, Luton are a moderately big club and much closer, but nobody seems to support them. If it isn't in the Premier League, it doesn't exist. Apparently.

#35 Pagnell

Pagnell

Caught By The River

• Admin
  • 38,468 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:17 PM

Thing is, Luton are a moderately big club and much closer, but nobody seems to support them.

Perhaps they've been there.

#36 Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts
  • First Team
  • 2,108 posts
  • Supports:Wolves

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:28 PM

Jealousy? I spent my youth diluting the pain of supporting Altrincham by watching United conquer all before them. I could do so for around £20, too. Chelsea have never achieved anything that would impress me. I certainly wouldn't pay £60+ to be surrounded by the type of people who turn up at Stamford Bridge.

Posted Image

i had you down as a non league - hardcore - one club - alty til i die - kinda guy

hang your head in shame

#37 CAMRAlty

CAMRAlty

• First Team
  • 17,158 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:39 PM

Posted Image

i had you down as a non league - hardcore - one club - alty til i die - kinda guy

hang your head in shame

:surrender:

I think the best of us have a soft spot for A N other. Roly is Barnet/Arsenal, PP is Kingstonian/Chelsea, Silkyman is Macclesfield/Man City, God's Gift is Lincoln/Newcastle. It happens.

#38 The Paranoid Pineapple

The Paranoid Pineapple

MIGHTY PIRATE

• 5,475 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:53 PM

Perhaps you're just lucky? ;)

St Albans City ftw. Unfortunately, it seems to be Arsenal and Spurs everywhere round here. A few Cheslea too. Thing is, Luton are a moderately big club and much closer, but nobody seems to support them. If it isn't in the Premier League, it doesn't exist. Apparently.

Well naturally I only move in exalted circles Posted Image Anyway, other fans hatred will only give us succour and we shall grow mightier and mightier as a result. Mwahahahaha.

Pretty poor form for those near Luton to support an opposition team but I guess it's pretty slim pickings in the homes counties generally. Kind of inevitable that people will gravitate towards London.

#39 Witton_End_Villa

Witton_End_Villa
  • First Team
  • 670 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

What a piece of shit Macintyre is, he went undercover 10 years ago to ruin people's lives so why couldn't he leave it at that instead of turning up at court every day. The documentry was edited to make them look as bad as they could, when infact macintyre was looked after by a lot of them during that time. All that being said they are complete idiots especially marriner for being a publicity whore and then starts scrapping with cardiff what does he expect, must be mad to fight at that age I have been arrested and convicted for football violence when I was younger as it is and was very easy to get involved in with a beer inside you doesn't neccessary always make you a bad person in the real life though! Can't get my head round anyone would be fighting these days with the consequences and sentences longer than rapists peadophiles etc over 1 or 2 digs at a football u must be mad!

#40 CAMRAlty

CAMRAlty

• First Team
  • 17,158 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 04:09 PM

What a piece of shit Macintyre is, he went undercover 10 years ago to ruin people's lives so why couldn't he leave it at that instead of turning up at court every day. The documentry was edited to make them look as bad as they could, when infact macintyre was looked after by a lot of them during that time. All that being said they are complete idiots especially marriner for being a publicity whore and then starts scrapping with cardiff what does he expect, must be mad to fight at that age I have been arrested and convicted for football violence when I was younger as it is and was very easy to get involved in with a beer inside you doesn't neccessary always make you a bad person in the real life though! Can't get my head round anyone would be fighting these days with the consequences and sentences longer than rapists peadophiles etc over 1 or 2 digs at a football u must be mad!

I don't understand why any of this makes MacIntyre 'a piece of shit'. He showed them up for what they are. Sure, they looked after him, but that's like infiltrating a terrorist organisation and being treated well, it doesn't mean those involved shouldn't be brought to justice.

I absolutely loathe football hooligans. Terrible people.