#841 TimmyOTool

TimmyOTool
  • First Team
  • 1,154 posts
  • Supports:Everton

Posted 23 January 2014 - 11:24 PM

Superb

Provably should be in the other thread. Apologies

Edited by TimmyOTool, 25 January 2014 - 11:21 AM.

#842 NatchZider2005

NatchZider2005

Techno...Techno.... Techno...

• Supporter
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

Yeah love that mix, I believe its on the 1000 words album which is worth picking up.

Scorb live on Saturday was fantastic. Psy trance nights have such good production.

#843 NatchZider2005

NatchZider2005

• Supporter
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:51 PM

Went to Jaded this weekend, we caught the 5 am coach to London from Bristol as we couldn't really afford to go anywhere in London before hand. Well worth it though. We had free tickets from Jaded as compensation for the Drumcode Queues which was a nice touch, what we didn't expect was the free drinks tokens that came in at roughly £45's worth! Absolutely fantastic from them and more than made up for it. 

The party it's self was fantastic, resident and the person that runs the night Raymundo Rodriguez played a nice two hour set to start us off, this was followed by Roberto who played a nice set although it was a bit tame. A lot of the track were more synth led but it made for a nice change as we have been to lots of harder nights over the last 3 months. It was even nicer that Nicola enjoyed as she doesn't like listening to the lighter stuff at home but did enjoy it when we were out dancing. 

Then Rodhad played a three hour set, I have seen a lot being said about this guy so I was quite excited to see him and he didn't disappoint. We both really enjoyed him, good mixing and good track selection kept us dancing for the whole set. 

Corsica studios is a good venue to, although the door staff are relentless in their pursuit of people taking drugs which is amusing at an after party. It does take away the hedonistic feel at times because they are always looking and flashing their torch around and threw out a number of people. Didn't bother us to much but worth keeping in mind. 

This track was a particular highlight, although it's not rave so apologize ;)

#844 TimmyOTool

TimmyOTool
  • First Team
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:48 PM

Marcell Dettman played that at timewarp huge tune

#845 up the shakers

up the shakers

Up The Shakers

• First Team
  • 2,290 posts
  • Supports:Bury F.C.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:03 PM

Went to Jaded this weekend, we caught the 5 am coach to London from Bristol as we couldn't really afford to go anywhere in London before hand. Well worth it though. We had free tickets from Jaded as compensation for the Drumcode Queues which was a nice touch, what we didn't expect was the free drinks tokens that came in at roughly £45's worth! Absolutely fantastic from them and more than made up for it. 

The party it's self was fantastic, resident and the person that runs the night Raymundo Rodriguez played a nice two hour set to start us off, this was followed by Roberto who played a nice set although it was a bit tame. A lot of the track were more synth led but it made for a nice change as we have been to lots of harder nights over the last 3 months. It was even nicer that Nicola enjoyed as she doesn't like listening to the lighter stuff at home but did enjoy it when we were out dancing. 

Then Rodhad played a three hour set, I have seen a lot being said about this guy so I was quite excited to see him and he didn't disappoint. We both really enjoyed him, good mixing and good track selection kept us dancing for the whole set. 

Corsica studios is a good venue to, although the door staff are relentless in their pursuit of people taking drugs which is amusing at an after party. It does take away the hedonistic feel at times because they are always looking and flashing their torch around and threw out a number of people. Didn't bother us to much but worth keeping in mind. 

This track was a particular highlight, although it's not rave so apologize ;)

Tune and a fucking half

#846 TimmyOTool

TimmyOTool
  • First Team
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:10 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=uvYo30toXuI

Edited by TimmyOTool, 08 February 2014 - 03:12 PM.

#847 Son of Cod

Son of Cod

All about the good time vibes

• Legends
  • 18,785 posts
  • Supports:Grimsby Town

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

This week, I have mostly been listening to (not sped up pop tune makina donk remixes!!  :o)...

https://soundcloud.c...-cherry/s-z9x73

https://soundcloud.c...om-x-rbma-11-12

I actually got round to finally downloading your 'endofyearmix2013' too, Natch. Got it on my phone and listened to the first half en route to work on Friday. Good stuff, I'll be back with some tune id requests haha.

#848 NatchZider2005

NatchZider2005

• Supporter
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

This week, I have mostly been listening to (not sped up pop tune makina donk remixes!!  :o)...

I actually got round to finally downloading your 'endofyearmix2013' too, Natch. Got it on my phone and listened to the first half en route to work on Friday. Good stuff, I'll be back with some tune id requests haha.

DJ EZ is pretty good, he plays in Bristol quite often. Not the sort of music I would normally like but enjoyed it. 

Ah nice one, glad you've liked some of the tunes, I'll put a tracklist up now off the top of my head. 

1) Azurri & III - Into the night (Nicholas Jaar remix) 
2) Stefen Obermaier - The Traveler 
3) Luis Junior - Deep dip
4) Glimpse - True South
5) Audain Vs Tiga - Lets go Dancing 
6) Bart Skills - Fight Club
7 - Floorplan - Lets ride
8 - Mauro Picotto & Richard Ferri - Moonquake
9 - Adam X - Coercive Persuasion (Disgusting track I love it) 

10 - DVS1 - Confused 
11 -Joseph Capriati - Solarsystem (I also put XX - Angles (Splinter remix) in because Nicola loves it and I had forgot about it) 

Dnb Section - 
1) Chimpo - Buzzin 
2) Emperor - Monoloth 
3) Mindscape & Audio - Stardust 
4) Enei & Kasra - So Real (Mefjus remix) 
5) Caliber - Barca (I think) 
6) Bladerunner - Back to the Jungle
7) Serial Killers  - Send Dem
8) Optiv & BTK - Gateway
9) Loadstar - Link to the past 
10 - Dub Phizix - Marka

A lot of the tunes, especially the DnB ones were out prior to 2013 but are tracks that we've planned non stop over the last year. The person who owns the decks I use is taking them away from me soon so I am saving up for a new set up. Currently I am working on a more chilled mix, got some psy chill and chill step tracks that I would like to work into it and maybe use some classic piano tracks, not sure how it's going to come out yet but early signs show it should be interesting. Also want to do a really industrial dark techno mix and a classic trance mix. I don't upload much of my stuff unless its stuff like this where I've  just been having fun but if I do upload it I'll post a link on here too. 

Got a good Drum and Bass night next weekend, DLR, Inside info and Mob tactics are all people I've been keen to see for a long time, so looking forward to that. 

#849 Eide

Eide
  • First Team
  • 144 posts
  • Supports:AFC Ajax

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:18 PM

To spread the Dutch vibe a little more, bootleg remix of a Skrillex track.

#850 TimmyOTool

TimmyOTool
  • First Team
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

#851 Son of Cod

Son of Cod

• Legends
  • 18,785 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

DJ EZ is pretty good, he plays in Bristol quite often. Not the sort of music I would normally like but enjoyed it. 

Ah nice one, glad you've liked some of the tunes, I'll put a tracklist up now off the top of my head. 

1) Azurri & III - Into the night (Nicholas Jaar remix) 
2) Stefen Obermaier - The Traveler 
3) Luis Junior - Deep dip
4) Glimpse - True South
5) Audain Vs Tiga - Lets go Dancing 
6) Bart Skills - Fight Club
7 - Floorplan - Lets ride
8 - Mauro Picotto & Richard Ferri - Moonquake
9 - Adam X - Coercive Persuasion (Disgusting track I love it) 

10 - DVS1 - Confused 
11 -Joseph Capriati - Solarsystem (I also put XX - Angles (Splinter remix) in because Nicola loves it and I had forgot about it) 

Dnb Section - 
1) Chimpo - Buzzin 
2) Emperor - Monoloth 
3) Mindscape & Audio - Stardust 
4) Enei & Kasra - So Real (Mefjus remix) 
5) Caliber - Barca (I think) 
6) Bladerunner - Back to the Jungle
7) Serial Killers  - Send Dem
8) Optiv & BTK - Gateway
9) Loadstar - Link to the past 
10 - Dub Phizix - Marka

A lot of the tunes, especially the DnB ones were out prior to 2013 but are tracks that we've planned non stop over the last year. The person who owns the decks I use is taking them away from me soon so I am saving up for a new set up. Currently I am working on a more chilled mix, got some psy chill and chill step tracks that I would like to work into it and maybe use some classic piano tracks, not sure how it's going to come out yet but early signs show it should be interesting. Also want to do a really industrial dark techno mix and a classic trance mix. I don't upload much of my stuff unless its stuff like this where I've  just been having fun but if I do upload it I'll post a link on here too. 

Got a good Drum and Bass night next weekend, DLR, Inside info and Mob tactics are all people I've been keen to see for a long time, so looking forward to that. 

Listened to it all now. Definitely prefer the drum n bass side (yep mp3s are in sides, like tapes). Also, I knew a grand total of...0 tunes across it all haha. Cheers for sharing, enjoyed it all.

EZ is fucking class, too. Definitely one of my favourite DJs of all time ever. The fact that he is revered and right up there in the top few of his genre as one of the most famous kind of speaks volumes. Not phrasing this well, but Darren Styles, or Tiesto, or Andy C...right at the top of their respective genres in terms of sales and being household names...yet you don't have to talk to too many people to find people that are willing to slag them off. The general consensus in UKG is that EZ is a badboy, though. Although, his Bolier Room sets seem to be attracting a lot of outsiders so it will be interesting to see if that remains the case.

To spread the Dutch vibe a little more, bootleg remix of a Skrillex track.

Haha, is there such a thing as a small scale Dutch hardstyle night?! Everytime I see a video it looks like 6,000 person arenas and flamethrowers ahoy. Not a bad thing, like! 

Anyway...I've been listening to loads of North East makina and bouncy hardcore (haha...no way) recently. I went to a few events up there, but since I've been out of the country there's a few nights that have gone from strength to strength. This set is a right banger.

#852 Son of Cod

Son of Cod

• Legends
  • 18,785 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

Tune that comes in at 6:30 on that. :D

Awoooooogahhhhhh

I really hope Scott Mason got his id back.

#853 Eide

Eide
  • First Team
  • 144 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

Haha, is there such a thing as a small scale Dutch hardstyle night?! Everytime I see a video it looks like 6,000 person arenas and flamethrowers ahoy. Not a bad thing, like! 

This isn't hardstyle :disapointed2se:  This is hardcore :D

There's plenty of smaller parties, in fact, the scene floats on small scale stuff and any true fan will tell you those are much more fun than the large festivals... but yeah, we get these huge events quite a lot too. The best ones for me personally have been at an venue in Amsterdam (Heineken Music Hall) which accomodates something like 5.000 visitors on a typical night.

But the Amsterdam ArenA (which is right across from the HMH) has parties as well and that one goes up to 25.000 or so.

Edited by Eide, 12 February 2014 - 07:45 PM.

#854 Son of Cod

Son of Cod

• Legends
  • 18,785 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

There's plenty of smaller parties, in fact, the scene floats on small scale stuff and any true fan will tell you those are much more fun than the large festivals... but yeah, we get these huge events quite a lot too. The best ones for me personally have been at an venue in Amsterdam (Heineken Music Hall) which accomodates something like 5.000 visitors on a typical night.

But the Amsterdam ArenA (which is right across from the HMH) has parties as well and that one goes up to 25.000 or so.

Hahahahahahaha...definitely hardstyle  :lol: I assume by your use of smiley faces that that UK/Dutch/German perception of what is hardcore is noted in your homeland? Out of interest, what would you call the video I posted after I responded to your Angerfist video? Happy hardcore?!  :doh:

Would love to get out to your neck of the woods and experience both scales of parties. Heineken Music Hall rings a bell, they've had Thunderdome there right?

#855 NatchZider2005

NatchZider2005

• Supporter
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

Me and Nicola found some good j-core today! :) 

#856 Son of Cod

Son of Cod

• Legends
  • 18,785 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:39 PM

:hug:

Love it!

There's a multitude of stuff to listen to if you hit the location of that on Youtube, too. Cheers! KAWAIIIII^^

#857 Eide

Eide
  • First Team
  • 144 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

Hahahahahahaha...definitely hardstyle  :lol: I assume by your use of smiley faces that that UK/Dutch/German perception of what is hardcore is noted in your homeland? Out of interest, what would you call the video I posted after I responded to your Angerfist video? Happy hardcore?!  :doh:

Would love to get out to your neck of the woods and experience both scales of parties. Heineken Music Hall rings a bell, they've had Thunderdome there right?

What you posted is called UK hardcore over here which is probably closer to our happy hardcore than what we consider hardcore or what was known as gabber is the 90's. And hardstyle is a different sound altogether :shifty:

Got a vid of Sensation 2006 in the Amsterdam ArenA too.

25.000 and this is indoor, roof on the stadium is closed :D

Edited by Eide, 12 February 2014 - 10:22 PM.

#858 Ebeneezer Goode

Ebeneezer Goode
  • First Team
  • 15,069 posts
  • Supports:England

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:25 PM

That's far too fast to be Hardstyle. It's Hardcore/Gabber.

#859 Son of Cod

Son of Cod

• Legends
  • 18,785 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

Got a vid of Sensation 2006 in the Amsterdam ArenA too.

25.000 and this is indoor, roof on the stadium is closed :D

Mental. Does that kind of stuff get in the way of the music, though? The showmanship, I mean. What sort of size are the small scale parties you mentioned? 25,000 in that arena alone? Bonkers, if so.

That's far too fast to be Hardstyle. It's Hardcore/Gabber.

That is definitely hardstyle, in my opinion. Do you class Neophyte, Angerfist, Evil Activities, etc as hardcore djs? If yes, we may as well stop this conversation right now. That tune is too slow to be hardcore or gabba. 

Edited by Son of Cod, 13 February 2014 - 06:45 PM.

#860 Eide

Eide
  • First Team
  • 144 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

Hardcore starts out at 155 to 160 BPM as well mate.The BPM doesn't determine what type of music is it, the types of kicks and overall sound does that since hardstyle and hardcore overlap partially in terms of BPM. Hardcore is grittier and has a much more distorted kick than hardstyle generally. And yeah, Neophyte (among the founders of the hardcore genre actually), Angerfist and Evil Activities are true hardcore acts/DJs whereas Noise Controllers, Zatox and Frontliner are hardstyle acts/DJS

The smaller parties start at a couple of hundred people generally. Speaking in general terms you don't get hardcore in the clubs over here. Hardstyle is drifiting into mainstream though and thus the clubs. Your only option for hardcore are the parties and they tend to be special affairs. There's so much choice and so many quality DJ's that the showmanship of lighting, fireworks en such probably plays a more important role than it should in an underground music style.

Having said all of that: I am personally not big on trying to strictly divide the different styles. Some of my favorite DJs incorperate everything from progressive trance and techno right up to hardcore in a single set.

Bass D, a Dutch hardcore DJ, recently produced a set which shows what I mean:

https://soundcloud.c...15-02-2014-warm

This is what I personally like. In England I like what Kutski is doing as well. He's commercial as hell of course but as far as I'm concerned he's on the right track with mixing it up and doing all sorts of stuff.

Edited by Eide, 13 February 2014 - 07:16 PM.

#861 Son of Cod

Son of Cod

• Legends
  • 18,785 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

Hardcore start out at 155 to 160 BPM as well mate.The BPM doesn't determine what type of music is it, the types of kicks and overall sound does that since hardstyle and hardcore overlap partially in terms of BPM. Hardcore is grittier and has a much more distorted kick than hardstyle generally. And yeah, Neophyte (among the founders of the hardcore genre actually), Angerfist and Evil Activities are true hardcore acts/DJs whereas Noise Controllers, Zatox and Frontliner are hardstyle acts/DJS

The smaller parties start at a couple of hundred people generally. Speaking in general terms you don't get hardcore in the clubs over here. Hardstyle is drifiting into mainstream and thus the clubs. You're only option for hardcore are the parties and they tend to be special affairs. There's so much choice and so many quality DJ's that the showmanship of lighting, fireworks en such probably plays a more important role than it should in an undergorund music style.

Having said all of that: I am personally not big on trying to strictly divide the different styles. Some of my favorite DJs incorperate everything from progressive trance and techno right up to hardcore in a single set.

Bass D, a Dutch hardcore DJ, recently produced a set which shows what I mean:

https://soundcloud.c...15-02-2014-warm

This is what I personally like. In England I like what Kutski is doing as wel. He's commercial as hell of course but as far as I'm concerned he's on the right track with mixing it up and doing all sorts of stuff.

The reference to overall sound, in my head, backs up what I am saying (but probably makes you disagree with me more!). The aforementioned djs, to me, just sound like hardstyle. I don't agree that hardcore is grittier, either. I think hardcore is generally more melodic. I would push hardstyle closer to gabba than hardcore. But yeah, I think we can all agree that the most important thing anyone has said in here in the last few posts is your aversion to dividing things into compartments. Listening to that Bass D mix now and it is indeed an all over the shop clusterfuck of a treat hahaha. It's good!

Not that keen on Kutski personally, but I certainly think he does a great job of promoting...errrrmm...hard electronica (?) on a wide scale.

#862 Eide

Eide
  • First Team
  • 144 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

Gabba is a term that only exists outside of the Netherlands. Over here Gabber is used to indicate the subculture of Dutch youth which evolved around the hardcore music in the 90's. The music is called Hardcore though, or Early Rave if we're talking about the hardcore music of the early and mid 90's.

And yeah, I prefer creative DJs over technically perfect DJs but you'll instantly recognise that by listening to that Bass D set :D

#863 Son of Cod

Son of Cod

• Legends
  • 18,785 posts

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

Yeah, I never use gabber with the "er" on the end. I, probably incorrectly, use gabba to talk about hard techno. Dolphin, Scorpio, Proudcer, Technological Terror Crew, etc...this is Carel's domain though,I think. Maybe?

As an aside, the tune here at 11.30...

:icon_notworthy:

#864 Ebeneezer Goode

Ebeneezer Goode
  • First Team
  • 15,069 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:06 AM

That is definitely hardstyle, in my opinion. Do you class Neophyte, Angerfist, Evil Activities, etc as hardcore djs? If yes, we may as well stop this conversation right now. That tune is too slow to be hardcore or gabba.

It's 165bpm. That's definitely hardcore tempo. And yeah, Neophyte and Angerfirst are some of the biggest hardcore acts around.

#865 Son of Cod

Son of Cod

• Legends
  • 18,785 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:39 PM

It's 165bpm. That's definitely hardcore tempo. And yeah, Neophyte and Angerfirst are some of the biggest hardcore acts around.

I guess if your ears adhere to the rules of bpm then it is hardcore. Sounds like hardstyle to me, though. As does pretty much everything by the aforementioned.

#866 Eide

Eide
  • First Team
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

I guess if your ears adhere to the rules of bpm then it is hardcore. Sounds like hardstyle to me, though. As does pretty much everything by the aforementioned.

Coming from the country which gave rise to both hardcore and hardstyle and being old enough to have experienced the emergence of both I can assure you it's hardcore :)  Although interestingly enough the general consesus is that the first hardcore track has created by a German (Marc Trauner aka Marc Acardipane) under a German label (PCP records) in 1990.

Edited by Eide, 16 February 2014 - 01:58 PM.

#867 Ebeneezer Goode

Ebeneezer Goode
  • First Team
  • 15,069 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:05 PM

Probably because you've heard more Hardstyle than Dutch Hardcore. But it's not like this sound has existed in Hardstyle any longer than in Hardcore. You could make the same argument regarding upfront UK Hardcore and Eurodance/Clubland if you wanted to, probably a stronger one too.

#868 Ebeneezer Goode

Ebeneezer Goode
  • First Team
  • 15,069 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

Coming from the country which gave rise to both hardcore and hardstyle and being old enough to have experienced the emergence of both I can assure you it's hardcore :)  Although interestingly enough the general consesus is that the first hardcore track has created by a German (Marc Trauner aka Marc Acardipane) under a German label (PCP records) in 1990.

Hardcore never came from the Netherlands. The term was coined for a track in the UK in the 80's, when it was still in a slower breakbeat format that we'd now probably call Hardcore Breaks.

#869 Eide

Eide
  • First Team
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

Hardcore as a punk style existed even longer. What's in a name? Going back further the styles preceeding hardcore were things like acid house and such. Many tracks seen as the precursors to hardcore didn't really fit a style. These days I think the term hardcore is used for the Dutch/Italian style that evolved in the early 90's.

#870 Ebeneezer Goode

Ebeneezer Goode
  • First Team
  • 15,069 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:00 PM

It obviously varies from country to country. If you referenced Hardcore in the UK for example, few people would probably think of that stuff first. If we're talking about Hardcore as the umbrella genre with sub-genres that vary from Freeform to Makina to J-Core to Gabber, then that was definitely born out of the UK rave scene. You can still find events here that will represent lots of branches of the scene, whereas I'm not sure that's true outside of the UK and other parts of the Anglospehere.

#871 Carel Fabritius

Carel Fabritius
  • Supporter
  • 5,489 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

One can put all those genres under some broad heading of "hardcore" or whatever, but it's dubious to trace a lineage from the UK across to the lowlands, Germany etc, in the sense/to the extent of being born out of it, at least. It does not fold easily into that Reynolds continuum idea, not neatly. There is influence and cross-pollination certainly (particularly in Scotland, cf. Brainwave Live @ Rez upthread, tho obv that is later), but it's more useful to take Detroit as a shared but bifurcating seed point, and then to understand it in relation to continental industrial/EBM/gothy related musics, a culture of sonic terrorism, punky influences (however vestigial) and so on. The lean, spare, propulsion of Italo disco and all the other stuff in that orbit is an important consideration too, also distinctly continental rather than British.

It is all of a soup to some degree obviously, overlapping sound pallets from common gear etc. But if one asked Acardipane about We Have Arrived I don't think he'd be name-checking UK based influences or antecedents. There are weird records and outliers, but there is little this side of the Channel that sounded quite like that so early on, and certainly no critical mass of it. The UK arrived in broadly analogous Darkcore/whatever territory 2 or 3 years later, and probably for the some of the same reasons (ie pharmacology), but again, that's closer to multiple discovery theory than any meaningfully shared scenius/lineage dealio.

Rave culture/music is clearly the UK's greatest cultural creation and export since the landscape garden or summat, and you can see its tendrils and grandchildren everywhere. But not so much with the Germans and Dutchies and Belgians etc of that time I don't think. Not in critically useful way. It's something to do with a Teutonic race memory I reckon.

> palette...

Edited by Carel Fabritius, 16 February 2014 - 06:10 PM.

#872 Eide

Eide
  • First Team
  • 144 posts

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

I've always liked Ishkur's Guide in this respect., just to show that evolution is never a simple single track development even if I don't quite agree with all the names and such in his chart.

http://techno.org/el...ic-music-guide/

#873 TimmyOTool

TimmyOTool
  • First Team
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 12:48 PM

http://www.mixcloud....paign=cloudcast

#874 TimmyOTool

TimmyOTool
  • First Team
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:10 PM

Awakenings festival in june for me, should be a gooden

http://www.awakening...val.nl/line-up/

#875 NatchZider2005

NatchZider2005

• Supporter
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:44 PM

I've got time off for it. :) Such a great line up. Get your tickets soon we missed them last time!

Off to see surgeon this weekend which I'm looking forward to.

Also got tickets for Max Cooper who rarely plays in England so really excited for that. I love his glitchy stuff.

Also going up to Manchester in May to see some friends from Timewarp and Marco Carola which is up your way Timmy?

Edited by NatchZider2005, 06 March 2014 - 10:45 PM.

#876 TimmyOTool

TimmyOTool
  • First Team
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:04 PM

Carola in the Albert Hall in Manchester? Looking on going myself if i can persuade some mates to come along

#877 NatchZider2005

NatchZider2005

• Supporter
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:05 PM

If you can't more than welcome to join us. There a pretty good bunch and mix of people.

#878 TimmyOTool

TimmyOTool
  • First Team
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

Wouldn't mind going, Carola never disappoints!

Tale of Us are really doing it for me at the moment as well, can't wait to see them in Ibiza

#879 NatchZider2005

NatchZider2005

• Supporter
  • 2,606 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:10 PM

Haven't heard of them I'll have to check them out. Far to many good events out there at the moment.

Edited by NatchZider2005, 06 March 2014 - 11:10 PM.

#880 Son of Cod

Son of Cod

• Legends
  • 18,785 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 05:13 AM

Nice tunes on that video, gonna rip that set. The hipsters dancing are great too. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users