• Please log in to reply
300 replies to this topic

#1 nicobinho

nicobinho
  • First Team
  • 254 posts
  • Supports:Barcelona

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:01 AM

Any WoW players here? Post your Realm , Char and lvl!!

US Ragnaros
Misticelfo lvl 85 Balance Druid

#2 BatesOut

BatesOut
  • First Team
  • 5,663 posts
  • Supports:leeds utd / exeter city!

Posted 08 August 2011 - 02:58 PM

Any WoW players here? Post your Realm , Char and lvl!!

US Ragnaros
Misticelfo lvl 85 Balance Druid

speak to some of the derby county fans

ideally rammy is your world of warcraft expert

#3 stevencc

stevencc
  • First Team
  • 8,765 posts
  • Supports:Manchester United

Posted 08 August 2011 - 03:50 PM

I used to play that game ALOT. Had a few level 80s and over 20k gold (probably not much anymore). Realised I was playing it too much and gave away all my gold and gear etc. Haven't played it for over two years or so now.

#4 Cas87

Cas87

Deathstroke

• First Team
  • 4,469 posts
  • Supports:Bradford City

Posted 08 August 2011 - 05:01 PM

All my characters are on EU - Bloodhoof.

Whiteheartt - level 85 Paladin
Siansyx - level 85 druid
Sedgmage - level 85 mage
Amthollas - level 85 warlock
Cariex - level 85 hunter
Wynne - level 85 warrior
Astreai - level 85 rogue
Vellerian - level 85 deathknight

Gold - almost at 800k.

#5 BatesOut

BatesOut
  • First Team
  • 5,663 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:40 PM

Siansyx - level 85 druid
Sedgmage - level 85 mage
Cariex - level 85 hunter
Wynne - level 85 warrior
Astreai - level 85 rogue

Gold - almost at 800k.

you've never felt the inside of a woman have you? :lol:

#6 Meseket

Meseket

Death's Friend

• First Team
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

Siansyx - level 85 druid
Sedgmage - level 85 mage
Cariex - level 85 hunter
Wynne - level 85 warrior
Astreai - level 85 rogue

Gold - almost at 800k.

Have you? Your family members don't count

#7 HarvSFC

HarvSFC
  • Supporter
  • 7,830 posts
  • Supports:Southampton

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:52 PM

Siansyx - level 85 druid
Sedgmage - level 85 mage
Cariex - level 85 hunter
Wynne - level 85 warrior
Astreai - level 85 rogue

Gold - almost at 800k.

:lol:

#8 Cas87

Cas87

Deathstroke

• First Team
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

Siansyx - level 85 druid
Sedgmage - level 85 mage
Cariex - level 85 hunter
Wynne - level 85 warrior
Astreai - level 85 rogue

Gold - almost at 800k.

I don't play the game very often actually. I used to play rather regularly three or four years back, which is when most of those characters were leveled.

#9 BatesOut

BatesOut
  • First Team
  • 5,663 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:43 PM

Siansyx - level 85 druid
Sedgmage - level 85 mage
Cariex - level 85 hunter
Wynne - level 85 warrior
Astreai - level 85 rogue

Gold - almost at 800k.

I don't play the game very often actually. I used to play rather regularly three or four years back, which is when most of those characters were leveled.

i was joking mate, it was a pretty cliche joke

just like that mesekat's cliche joke about me sleeping with family members due to my location

#10 ZianfrancoGoal

ZianfrancoGoal

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man

• 9,692 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

Well recently you've done 80-85 with eight characters, and that took me about 3 weeks to do on just one!

If you don't play very often, can I have some of your money?

#11 Cas87

Cas87

Deathstroke

• First Team
  • 4,469 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:16 PM

Well recently you've done 80-85 with eight characters, and that took me about 3 weeks to do on just one!

If you don't play very often, can I have some of your money?

Didn't take me that long. My guild has all the exp perks and I've got full heirlooms. You can even use RAF up until level 80 now.

If you were on my server I'd happily give you some :lol:

#12 Rastamandem

Rastamandem

Bumbibjörnarna

• First Team
  • 6,296 posts
  • Supports:Miami Dolphins

Posted 08 August 2011 - 11:15 PM

You want to play Tibia, much better MMORPG Posted Image max-level MMORPGs suck :<

http://www.tibia.com...opic=latestnews

#13 ZianfrancoGoal

ZianfrancoGoal

• 9,692 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

Looks cracking, that :unsure:

#14 Orient Till I Die

Orient Till I Die

Drippy is tidy, mun!

• First Team
  • 14,133 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:19 AM

Some might say, it looks a riot.

#15 Denzil

Denzil

Ni.

• First Team
  • 8,706 posts
  • Supports:Millwall

Posted 09 August 2011 - 11:20 AM

The wife and I play - I have an 85 Dwarf Shaman, her best is a 71 Worgen Mage - US Ghostlands :)

#16 HypnoToad

HypnoToad
  • First Team
  • 8,541 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 12:50 PM

Surprised I've never got into Wolrd of Warcraft, as I've played Guildwars since 'Factions' release, and also have played every F2P Fantasy MMORPG out there. I'm always looking for the latest release, with my next one coming on the 16th August (Dragon Nest SEA version - open beta).

I think I've just always thought that I'd never pay a subscription for a video game, hence me never getting into WoW since it started. I can understand why people do pay, because much like a hobby, you pay a little bit of money each month to do something you enjoy, but I've just always thought that after you purchase the game, the cash flow should stop there. I'm sure there might be a game that comes out in the future that tempts me to pay a cash subscription fee, but for now, WoW is certainly not one of them.

And with Guildwars 2 around the corner, I won't be paying gaming subscriptions for another decade probably.

#17 Ellis SCFC

Ellis SCFC
  • First Team
  • 1,837 posts
  • Supports:Stockport County

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:46 AM

Quit WoW after getting my character to 85. The new expansion was awful and just totally killed my enthusiasm for it.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2 and SWTOR now.

#18 Meseket

Meseket

Death's Friend

• First Team
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 12:39 PM

Surprised I've never got into Wolrd of Warcraft, as I've played Guildwars since 'Factions' release, and also have played every F2P Fantasy MMORPG out there. I'm always looking for the latest release, with my next one coming on the 16th August (Dragon Hearts SEA version - open beta).

I think I've just always thought that I'd never pay a subscription for a video game, hence me never getting into WoW since it started. I can understand why people do pay, because much like a hobby, you pay a little bit of money each month to do something you enjoy, but I've just always thought that after you purchase the game, the cash flow should stop there. I'm sure there might be a game that comes out in the future that tempts me to pay a cash subscription fee, but for now, WoW is certainly not one of them.

And with Guildwars 2 around the corner, I won't be paying gaming subscriptions for another decade probably.

Ye I'm been wanting to play Dragon Nest. It looks like a fun good and I need another mmorpg to add to list of what I have played.

#19 HypnoToad

HypnoToad
  • First Team
  • 8,541 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:13 PM

Ye I'm been wanting to play Dragon Nest. It looks like a fun good and I need another mmorpg to add to list of what I have played.

Should be good! The North American version has had good reviews, but it just so happens like all their other games, Nexon have IP banned the rest of the World. Sure you could use proxy, but quite frankly, I'd rather play with the rest of the World thanks.

So, the South East Asia version under Cherry Credits is going to be packed with everyone else. :thumb:

#20 Meseket

Meseket

Death's Friend

• First Team
  • 4,362 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 02:56 PM

Should be good! The North American version has had good reviews, but it just so happens like all their other games, Nexon have IP banned the rest of the World. Sure you could use proxy, but quite frankly, I'd rather play with the rest of the World thanks.

So, the South East Asia version under Cherry Credits is going to be packed with everyone else. :thumb:

Ye. I was annoyed. I watched slyfoxhound on youtube playing it and thought to myself I try out and downloaded the game and I was wondering why i wasn't able to connect and i did some research about it being IP banned to anyone outside of North America and I was pissed off because nowhere on download page did it say that it was for only them -,-

#21 HypnoToad

HypnoToad
  • First Team
  • 8,541 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:51 PM

Ye. I was annoyed. I watched slyfoxhound on youtube playing it and thought to myself I try out and downloaded the game and I was wondering why i wasn't able to connect and i did some research about it being IP banned to anyone outside of North America and I was pissed off because nowhere on download page did it say that it was for only them -,-

Nexon also did that with Vindictus, (a good slash 'em up based on the Source Engine). That was North America only, but Nexon are releasing it for the EU in a few months - although many are moaning that it's too little too late. They ignore the EU time and time again, so many are frankly pissed off with them.

#22 berg10

berg10

• Supporter
  • 8,738 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 05:55 PM

I used to play Maplestory (Nexon) a lot about 3 years ago. Its a free to play cartoon-ish 2d MMORG and it was fun at the time. However, during the end it started to feel like a grind and finally ended my slight addiction. Loads of hackers though..

#23 Rastamandem

Rastamandem

Bumbibjörnarna

• First Team
  • 6,296 posts
  • Supports:Miami Dolphins

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:53 AM

It's a lot more fun than WoW Posted Image

#24 nicobinho

nicobinho
  • First Team
  • 254 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:46 PM

It's a lot more fun than WoW Posted Image

Yeah, I quit wow after hitting lvl 85.. The expansion changed the game completely..

#25 Sylviah

Sylviah
  • Reserves
  • 19 posts
  • Supports:Millwall, LA Galaxy

Posted 16 August 2011 - 04:10 PM

I'm a massive geek and love WoW - 85 Undead Rogue, Borean Tundra-US :)

I like a lot of the changes Cataclysm brought - though granted if you're a high level player you won't notice as many of the good ones, with most changes being to the old world. The next expansion will probably be better for the max levelers!

#26 Ebeneezer Goode

Ebeneezer Goode
  • First Team
  • 15,000 posts
  • Supports:England

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:11 PM

I'm another one that stopped playing this year after leveling to 85. I was an Arms warrior on Azure Myst, then moved to Silvermoon. I can't say I felt Cata was all that different to WotlK, a few more bells and whistles but that's about it. I just got bored. After finishing all the LK heroics, starting from scratch somewhat in Cata just felt tedious. I still make an appearance on vent now and again though.

#27 Sylviah

Sylviah
  • Reserves
  • 19 posts
  • Supports:Millwall, LA Galaxy

Posted 16 August 2011 - 05:27 PM

I can understand getting bored, especially with one toon... I like to alt a lot so I'm always doing something different - also I just love my guild, they keep me (in)sane.

#28 nicobinho

nicobinho
  • First Team
  • 254 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:17 AM

Yeah I constantely get on vent and say hi to a few old wow friendsPosted Image Sometimes in reminisce hearing those familiar voices.

#29 Ebeneezer Goode

Ebeneezer Goode
  • First Team
  • 15,000 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

I've just started playing again. I must say, the Deathwing fight is fucking shit compared to the Lich King one. The new expansion on the way look so ridiculous it might actually be good:

#30 nicobinho

nicobinho
  • First Team
  • 254 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:31 PM

Another expansion?? I really don't like it. I find it unoriginal.. Panda??? really??

#31 ZianfrancoGoal

ZianfrancoGoal

• 9,692 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:34 AM

Some of the features of MoP have me excited, and I'm a real sucker for oriental themed fantasy, so I'll definitely be giving it a go. The pandas themselves don't do if for me, but I don't really see how they can be considered any more preposterous than some of the other playable races.

If they can nail the endgame, spice up the way classes are played with the new talent system and create a world pvp zone that isn't a completely imbalanced pile of wank I can see myself enjoying it more than cata.

Ain't got shit on GW2 though

#32 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • First Team
  • 3,619 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:59 AM

I've got to admit, I've always fancied trying this. I know there's a trial you can download online and what have you, but I'd be quite scared I'd turn in to one of those people that plays it all the time :lol:

#33 Davros

Davros
  • First Team
  • 523 posts
  • Supports:St. Johnstone, Liverpool

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

Pandaria? Wow. It just looks like they've taken inspiration from Kung Fu Panda.

I played Warcraft years ago when the level cap was 70. Had me a paladin and could play as any of the 3 roles for dungeons. I was hooked.

Played it again a bit this time last year and got a druid to 74 or so, until I just got immensely bored. That said, the fact it's gone downhill was a blessing in disguise for me, given how addicted I'm sure I used to be.

#34 Ebeneezer Goode

Ebeneezer Goode
  • First Team
  • 15,000 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:19 PM

Some of the features of MoP have me excited, and I'm a real sucker for oriental themed fantasy, so I'll definitely be giving it a go. The pandas themselves don't do if for me, but I don't really see how they can be considered any more preposterous than some of the other playable races.

If they can nail the endgame, spice up the way classes are played with the new talent system and create a world pvp zone that isn't a completely imbalanced pile of wank I can see myself enjoying it more than cata.

I think the main thing they're trying to do is reignite the rivarlry between Horde and Alliance. They have some great PVP stuff planned, and I suppose after Lich and Deathwing, they couldn't just keep bringing in a bigger and bigger threat.

I've got to admit, I've always fancied trying this. I know there's a trial you can download online and what have you, but I'd be quite scared I'd turn in to one of those people that plays it all the time :lol:

It's like crack.

Pandaria? Wow. It just looks like they've taken inspiration from Kung Fu Panda.

I'm not big on the lore, but I think it might have been the other way around. I've seen a few angry comments from the avid followers suggestion that the Pandarans(sp?) have been part of Warcraft for years, before the movie anyway.

Edited by Ebeneezer Goode, 06 March 2012 - 04:24 PM.

#35 ZianfrancoGoal

ZianfrancoGoal

• 9,692 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

I don't think Blizz have helped themselves by accompanying the Pandaren with a class that does Kung Fu.

But yeah, more hate between the Alliance and Horde would be nice. Cataclysm was essentially about Thrall, and as an Alliance player it didn't really feel right helping him out. There was potential with Garrosh taking over the Horde but we never really saw anything come out of it, and all the zones that were theoretically transformed into more AvH warfare orientated (Southern Barrens, Stonetalon etc) turned out to be pretty inconsiquential - you were still just killing NPCs.

#36 nicobinho

nicobinho
  • First Team
  • 254 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

I quit wow about 1 year ago. It feels really good not playing it anymore. When I first started out wow I was hooked on it. My grades in school went down because all I wanted to do is level up my character. It was crazyy. But I had some fun times with it.. I miss it,but it's worth getting off it. You feel like a new person. It's really time consuming.

#37 ZianfrancoGoal

ZianfrancoGoal

• 9,692 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:43 PM

This is fucking ridiculous.

Posted Image

#38 nicobinho

nicobinho
  • First Team
  • 254 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:57 PM

Naa man is that real?????? If it is then blizzard is crazyy!!!! wtf free boost to level 80???

#39 ZianfrancoGoal

ZianfrancoGoal

• 9,692 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

http://www.mmo-champ...aria-Press-Tour

I couldn't give a shit about how ridiculous the female Pandas look. I'm definitely excited.

#40 Oaf

Oaf

I AM GROOT

• 16,270 posts
  • Supports:Plimuff

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:17 PM

The fact that WoW is getting a Pokemon style monster battling mini-game makes me interested in the game for the first time in years... :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users