Celebrity Big Brother Winter 2015

Posh Hammer

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Messages
1,067
Likes
402
Location
Earth
Supports
Nobody
#2
Im really enjoying this year. I didn't think anything could top the last series with the Jim and Linda spat, Lee and his two girls, Dappys dick etc, but this is excellent viewing.

Perez is a strange old boy. I find it hard to believe that a man of his age wanes for that much attention. Big fan of Michelle, think she's probably the most normal in there in terms of her views/saying it how it is.

I think Calum has also come across quite well, and I've warmed to Katie. I still think she's a massive attention seeker in terms of her views, but I agree with about 80% of what she says.
 

Posh Hammer

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Messages
1,067
Likes
402
Location
Earth
Supports
Nobody
#7
Perez is a fucking nutjob! Didn't mind Alexander. He wasn't particularly entertaining, however I haven't seen his outburst from last night yet.
 

Posh Hammer

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Messages
1,067
Likes
402
Location
Earth
Supports
Nobody
#9
Just watched the episode when Alexander called Perez a ****. I don't agree with the language, but that little shit deserves everything he gets. He actually deserves a slap around the face from every person in that house.

I have a strong dislike for Nadia also. She's a slimy woman.
 

HarvSFC

Jaffa Cake Quiz Champion 2015
Messages
2,573
Likes
1,177
Supports
Southampton
#12
How Nadia continues to stick up for Perez, I don't know. I'm not sure what's worse, him or the fact that someone actually likes him. Even Cheggers told him to do one.

Patsy has to be the most boring housemate of all time.
Has she had a breakdown in recent years? I thought she had a reputation for being quite a fiery character, but even when she speaks she sounds like she's shaking through fear.
 

Posh Hammer

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Messages
1,067
Likes
402
Location
Earth
Supports
Nobody
#13
I'm a day behind everyone else so have just seen Alexander leave. I bet the producers are loving the fact they can save Perez fora few more days.
 

Dave-Vale

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,593
Likes
490
Supports
Port Vale
#14
I can't believe how unintelligent Alicia is. She didn't know the alphabet until the last few years...
 
Messages
4,311
Likes
1,531
Supports
Shola Ameobi's Notts County
#15
wait, did Katie Price say she used to shove foreign objects up Alex Reid's jacksy?
 

Richard Cranium

Goma Lambu 12" penis
Messages
4,113
Likes
1,937
Supports
Mansfield
Twitter
@jallsop93
#17
Only watched one episode of this, aswell as the Lanch night. It was the one were that Perez bloke was dancing and singing in the garden. What a bellend. Couldn't really be bothered to give it a chance once Katie Hopkins went in. What's she been like? Or is she just putting her opinions out there for the air time?
 

Posh Hammer

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Messages
1,067
Likes
402
Location
Earth
Supports
Nobody
#18
She's favourite to win. Come across as a reasonably nice old girl.

I've always found her honesty refreshing, and agreed with 80% of her views. its just the other 20% that she says purely for controversy.
 

Dave-Vale

Well-Known Member
Messages
1,593
Likes
490
Supports
Port Vale
#22
I did post in here but it seems to have gone.

When Kav had a go at Cheggers it made me really sad. Calling him 'his enemy'. Fucking idiot. Cheggers looked so upset and hurt.
 

Rammy

Lost Enthusiast
Messages
5,972
Likes
1,438
Supports
Derby
Twitter
@James_DCFC
#28
Ha. Did we ALL lose interest in this before it finished?

Just came looking for this thread to see what the reaction was to Katie Price winning. When I stopped watching, I barely knew she was even in the house!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
14,936
Messages
923,583
Members
5,090
Latest member
Bordon Shot