Pompey fans are being offered a unique VIP experience to fly with the first team to September’s match in at Hartlepool.
Just seven places are available for the trip of a lifetime and fans are urged to act fast as it is expected they will be snapped up quickly.
As part of the package, fans will get the following:
- Return flight with the team to Newcastle Airport
- One night’s accommodation in team hotel
- Dinner with Andy Awford and his coaching staff, as well as CEO Mark Catlin
- Full English breakfast on Saturday morning
- VIP tickets in a private executive suite at Hartlepool’s Victoria Park
- Opportunity to meet club directors
- Signed shirt presented by team captain
- VIP transport to and from airports
- Interview in club programme about experience
The outward flight from Southampton Airport to Newcastle departs at 2.15pm on Friday, September 26 and the return to Heathrow gets back at 9.35pm on Saturday, September 27.
All this is available on a first come, first served basis for just £699 (plus VAT).
For more information, contact Anna Mitchell on 07803 926282 or email email@example.com