You played American Nightmare? There's another Old Gods Of Asgard song on there which is just as good as the two from the original.
Honestly, I prefer most Old Gods Of Asgard songs to most real Metal bands from the era!
Well...this didn't start well, however I've got another 50p on the mighty Botafogo to beat Friburguense. 3 - 0 to Botafogo so far.
EDIT: Won that and thrown the £1 straight onto Boca Juniors to beat Palestino.
I pick up every free game, then delete it pretty much straight away and make a note of the fact that I can download it whenever I want. The Witcher is the exception, been playing the shit out of it.
I tried a bottle of Bateman's Mocha Coffee & Chocolate Beer. It's nice despite tasting like neither, though it does smell somewhat of it. More a treat for the nose, I think. Quite drinkable.
Also bought myself some Rattler Cornish Cyder. Has that made it further up the country yet?