Recent content by Pompeyblueboy

  1. P

    Championship Matchday Thread 2025/26

    Very disappointing. I'm worried about our CB.s and not confident about our midfield. Long season ahead. I reckon. This is a busier site https://www.http://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php Not many Pompey fans on there though.
  2. P

    2024-25 Championship Match Day Thread

    What other site?
  3. P

    2024-25 Championship Match Day Thread

    Would it be a good idea to get them to send en email in to say what have they been doing for the last week
  4. P

    Stickied League 2 Away Support Thread 2024/25

    https://pompeyhistory.org/entity/4095793-mon-apr-17-2017-notts-county-1-3-pompey
  5. P

    Managerial Merry-Go-Round 2022/23

    In my view I think nicking managers from other clubs at this stage of the season is 100% wrong.
  6. P

    Stickied League 2 Transfer Rumours/Confirmed Transfers 2024/25

    Like I say he's a fantastic player and I hope he stays injury free for you. When he was out last season injured everyone of the Pompey fans I know wished he'd get fit. Such an exciting player.
  7. P

    Stickied League 2 Transfer Rumours/Confirmed Transfers 2024/25

    Tom is a fantastic player. The only worry u got is if he stays fit. If he does I reckon he'll be the best player L2 have seen in a long time.
  8. P

    Stickied Transfer Rumours & Confirmed Deals Thread 2024/25

    FFS another one for the future what about now?
  9. P

    Stickied League 2 Away Support Thread 2024/25

    How can you slag off Walsall attendances? Yours were pretty shite when u was top earlier in the season.
  10. P

    2024-25 Championship Match Day Thread

    It was never a penalty end of
  11. P

    2024-25 Championship Match Day Thread

    Absolute disgrace. How did the officials decide that was a penalty. As for your player taking the piss at least the ref got that right in booking him. Why do players find the need to taunt the away fans.
  12. P

    Stickied League 2 Away Support Thread 2024/25

    Its good from Bradford, poor from massive Vale

SITE SPONSORS

KUBET Thailand
12Bet
Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews
miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams Casinos that accept PayPal non gamstop casino
Top