Fancy a bet this weekend? Claim your £10 free bet from Betiton which can be used across all sports markets - Claim Now: Betiton.com

2020/2021 L2 Discussion

shoddycollins

Reaction score
Supports
Carlisle United
Going back 30 years i cannot name one player that went from Bolton to Either City or United bar Dietmar Harmon
We had him for a day from Liverpool and sold him for 400K profit to City.
I wont list players we have produced and sold because they are numerous but crack on...
ah Didi Hamman... he used to be a regular feature in the nightclubs of Liverpool back in the day.

Trapdoor

Reaction score
Supports
Exeter
Going back 30 years i cannot name one player that went from Bolton to Either City or United bar Dietmar Harmon
We had him for a day from Liverpool and sold him for 400K profit to City.
I wont list players we have produced and sold because they are numerous but crack on...
I meant Bury and Oldham....

Bottega Don

Lenging Man Down
Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
Well feel free to tell me who left Bolton to go to mighty Bury and Oldham

I think you are desperate now......
Just list them
Rob Lainton left Bolton in 2013 to join Bury followed by Joe Reily in 2014.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Now i have two that are clueless...Rob Lainton never played a first team game for Bolton and was released.....going on trial at Doncaster before heading to Bury.
Joe riley played a couple of games for the first team unlucky with injuries. Was out on loan at oxford when Bury offered him a contract after being told his contract was not being renewed......went to Bury on a free

Hardly a production line.....
more a fishing line that is easily snapped !!

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
Zouma left Bolton for Greater Manchester's fourth biggest club this summer, turning down Evatt's millions to make the step up.

Shrimpurh

Reaction score
Supports
Southend
Tax bill has been paid today WOO. Winding up petition dismissed and embargo lifted. Please let us be able to sign some free agents because we fucking need it!

EDIT: Embargo remains in place because there is another outstanding tax bill haha just liquidate.

Last edited:

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
Tax bill has been paid today WOO. Winding up petition dismissed and embargo lifted. Please let us be able to sign some free agents because we fucking need it!

EDIT: Embargo remains in place because there is another outstanding tax bill haha just liquidate.

Good news overall, you have signed some players though haven't you recently?

Luke Imp

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City

Typical Ron Martin to paint himself as the saviour by paying one then not ensuring another isn't dealt with!

Shrimpurh

Reaction score
Supports
Southend
Good news overall, you have signed some players though haven't you recently?
Yeah as Shoddy says the squad number is limited at 23 so we have to get people out before having anyone coming in. We're in dire need of a lump upfront if we are to have any chance of staying up.

Shrimpurh

Reaction score
Supports
Southend
Typical Ron Martin to paint himself as the saviour by paying one then not ensuring another isn't dealt with!
Yeah seems there no end to this mess. No confirmation on this second outstanding bill but it comes from a pretty solid source, guess we'll find out shortly.

SELatic

Reaction score
Supports
Oldham
Give your head a wobble.....we had him 8 years his legs are shot
Your post just said ‘feel free to tell me who left Bolton to go to mighty Bury and Oldham’ so I obliged

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
I meant Bury and Oldham....
Well i got told 2 players with 3 appearances between them left Bolton for Bury
And David Wheater went to Oldham after 8 years at Bolton..........we are hardly a feeder club
Rank bad at the old fishing trap door

Trapdoor

Reaction score
Supports
Exeter
and yet here you are still bleating on about it days later.... :whistle:

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
B093ACBE-1A52-4AFE-811A-524CA1269CE0~2.jpeg

Some harsh words from our chairman about Ian Evatt's agent here - tried tapping up our players for team news before last week's game. He's a smug little fucker too.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
View attachment 13305

Some harsh words from our chairman about Ian Evatt's agent here - tried tapping up our players for team news before last week's game. He's a smug little fucker too.
Give over, who in the right mind would ask for that info to a member of the opposition.....Make it official if he as got the evidence

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
Give over, who in the right mind would ask for that info to a member of the opposition.....Make it official if he as got the evidence

You obviously haven't become accustomed to Steve Whiston yet - he represents Dior Angus, so was presumably him who he tried to tap up. I'm sure our chairman wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
You obviously haven't become accustomed to Steve Whiston yet - he represents Dior Angus, so was presumably him who he tried to tap up. I'm sure our chairman wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true.
If true Evatt needs to get rid of his agent.......Cannot believe anyone could be so naive

BarraMatt

Reaction score
Supports
Barrow AFC
If true Evatt needs to get rid of his agent.......Cannot believe anyone could be so naive

He won't get rid if he knows his agent will be dropping his name into the fold of managerless League One clubs if his Bolton record improves!

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
He won't get rid if he knows his agent will be dropping his name into the fold of managerless League One clubs if his Bolton record improves!
HaHa......come on you can do better than that !!

chipmunx

Reaction score
Supports
Barrow AFC
and Connor Brown - so it will be one or both of those he was trying to tap up.
Steve Whiston wants hitting with an FA charge and banning from the game - as do any other agents acting in similar ways....

PuB

Reaction score
Supports
Gillingham
This Evatt bloke and his agent are really not very nice are they

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuffolkSWA

Latest posts