You are currently browsing the football forums as a guest. Sign up now for free and benefit from totally ad-free browsing. Logged in members see no ads.

2020/2021 L2 Discussion

Indian Dan

‘Absolute calamity!’
Reaction score
Supports
Swindon
FGR have teamed up with Vegetarian Bovril!

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
FGR have teamed up with Vegetarian Bovril!

And announced it like it was some sort of exciting news, straight after losing to Cheltenham.

Not that there'll be any fucker there to buy it anytime soon anyway.

People that I know who like their bovril (not me) have been bringing in Tesco beef stock cubes in their pocket and buying cups of hot water at hand time since it came off the menu.

Indian Dan

‘Absolute calamity!’
Reaction score
Supports
Swindon
And announced it like it was some sort of exciting news, straight after losing to Cheltenham.

Not that there'll be any fucker there to buy it anytime soon anyway.

People that I know who like their bovril (not me) have been bringing in Tesco beef stock cubes in their pocket and buying cups of hot water at hand time since it came off the menu.

Always that time I’d imagine!

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
It isn't, but in fairness, after checking out both Scunthorpe and Grimsby on google streetview when bored off my tits the other month in lockdown and planning a big L2 away day list, if you had to go up round that way to work and live I'd much rather sign for Scunthorpe any day. Grimsby looked like Borat's home village in the 1800s. The clue is in the name really.
And Grimsby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bill55bill