Are a few county fans coming over for this one or are most staying away after last Saturday's game?

I get the impression he's a bit of a knob.Why do I feel like Fullarton isn't getting a fair crack at Notts?
Hasn't been awful so far. Why the unrest?
I get the impression he's a bit of a knob.
It's only based on what I've read from county fans. It seems his manner has upset them.Really? Fair enough I suppose, plenty of managers are mind.
Did a good job with our youth team for sure.
Why do I feel like Fullarton isn't getting a fair crack at Notts?
Hasn't been awful so far. Why the unrest?
. Imagine getting tripped up in an interview by Colin Slater.| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |