American Football

Aberstone

Reaction score
Supports
Wealdstone
I’m checking into therapy after that ‘performance’.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Vale / New England Patriots
Didn't see much of any games coz was watching Redzone but feels nice to score 45 points after a few bad weeks recently. Easy to say the Jets were a good team to be playing right now but could have said that about the Jags last week too and look happened there.

Not a fan of how well the Patriots and Mac are doing right now though kieran_vale ! You were meant to be crap for a good four or five years at least, not just last year! TBF to Mac though he's looking the best of the rookie QBs so far ain't he, which is something nobody would have predicted surely.

Got to admit Stagat it's been perhaps even better than could have hoped for. Seems most of the FA acquisitions during the spring have contributed which has been a big help especially Judon and Henry. I think having the latter has been huge for Mac, gives him a top end option in the red zone. I think in Mac's case his ability to read a defense pre-snap is way above anything you usually see from a rookie. Reminds me a lot of Phil Rivers especially with his competitive streak.

Still think the Bills win the division but who knows if we can maybe split the two games with you coming in a few weeks it could go deeper than would have maybe first thought.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
I’m checking into therapy after that ‘performance’.

If I was Diontae Johnson I'd be staying out of Mike Tomlins way after fumbling that ball. Yeah he'd made good yardage but protect the ball. Just as well Goff is a train-wreck and the Lions kicker did the worst ever FG I think I've seen.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Not wanting to get too far ahead of myself but if these scores all stay the same our game with the Titans at Foxboro next weekend we could be in the #1 seed with a win. Still think the Titans will come back against the Texans though.

Jonathan Taylor is some player for the Colts. No surprise the Bills are looking helpless against him.

pride_of_notts

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield Town
Yeah we are playing ass far to many penalties both on Offense and Defense never mind the turnovers I think it's been clear all season not having a serviceable run game is a major issue and that will not likely be fixed until free agency / Draft.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
I think today has killed off my Ryan Tannehill for league MVP hot take was readying up. What a crazy season this has been. Wild to think a couple of their losses have been to the Jets and Texans. The AFC is just ridiculous.

Today makes the Pats @ Bills game on MNF in a couple of weeks must see TV now.

Tom_CUFC

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Cambridge United
Outstandingly bad football game that was, some awful mismanagement from Detroit, but despite the fact it felt like Chicago should have won by 20 they managed to barely win in by 2....

Better game this, but still not as good as it might have been 6 weeks ago.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
I’m still left wondering why the hell the Lions on 3rd and 4 at the end you play 10 yards OFF the receivers. Seen some dumb teams do dumb things down the years but that is right up there.

Big score for Dallas at the end of the half. Been impressed with the Raiders other than that though.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Seriously this Shawn Hochuli crew is the NFL equivalent of being reffed by Trevor Kettle. Talk about making it all about themselves.

pride_of_notts

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield Town
Good result but I really don't trust the O line to protect Josh at all also Tre's season is done with his torn ACL going to make things a lot more difficult now we are without our No1 Corner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supriyanto