American Football

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Vale / New England Patriots
Dean and Jordan Davis is something you can build a D around.

Finally got ourselves a corner Marcus Jones. Somewhat undersized at 5ft8in but I really like everything else on it. Also added bonus he is an incredible return man as well.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Vale / New England Patriots
I was fully expecting us to take Araiza but I think you were three places above us. Love his highlight reel.

Our draft done. I think in terms of the players we’ve taken they are all promising however I still feel the first round is a wasted opportunity just on positional value. Unfortunately a Guard just isn’t the game changer you are looking for. Other than that double dipped at corner, both seem different to the usual Pats prototype. Went for the trenches later on and they look like they can be contributors down the road.

I think we missed a trick as well not moving back into the third and taking Chenal. Can only presume they liked what they saw from our red shirted LB’s McGrone and Perkins.

KevinMcallister

Reaction score
Supports
Bielsa's bucket
I fully expect mariota to be a bust for the falcs and ridder taking over mid season

All in all I think we did well in the draft for once I'm hoping we can turn it into a winning season 9-7 my prediction

Ridder and London for the future

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bosfofkevin