- Jan 17, 2015
- Reaction score
- Jack Wilshere
- Everton won 5-0 in the only previous FA Cup meeting, a fifth-round encounter in 1937.
- The two sides played out an entertaining 3-3 Premier League draw at the Vitality Stadium in November. All three Bournemouth goals that day came after 80 minutes.
- Bournemouth have won four of nine matches in all competitions since the turn of the year (D2, L3).
- The Cherries have lost three of their last four home matches, conceding at least twice in each game.
- They have reached the fifth round for the first time in 27 years and just the fourth time in their 126-year existence.
- Bournemouth lost 1-0 to Manchester United in an away replay the last time they reached the fifth round, in 1989.
- The Cherries have finally been drawn at home after seven successive away ties in various cups.
- Everton have won five of 11 games in all competitions in 2016 (D3, L3).
- They have lost only once in nine away matches (W3, D5) dating back to November. That loss was their League Cup semi-final second-leg defeat at Manchester City.
- The Toffees have reached at least the quarter-finals in three of the last four seasons. The exception was last year's third-round defeat by West Ham on penalties.
- Everton are yet to concede in this season's FA Cup.