Championship 2020/2021 Thread

That Fat Centre Half

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Birmingham look well on the way to full basket case status. Off the pitch owners don’t look great and the stadium is literally crumbling! Probably still inexplicably get 6 points off us though.

Don’t fancy Reading either with Ince at the helm. He didn’t really do any better than Paunovic so was surprised that they decided to offer him the job permanently. I see he’s sorted his son out with a 3 year contract already

That Fat Centre Half

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Birmingham first up for us as the fixtures get released, given our record against them last season and the fact I’ve just called them verging on a basket case I think that might be us bottom after the first round of fixtures!

Kenneth E End

Reaction score
Supports
Luton Town
Sunderland "top 6" according to Lee Hendrie... based on what exactly? Stature? Bit disrespectful to those clubs who DID get in the top 6 last season and those finishing above them in L1.

Apart from Sheffield Utd, has any other team got promoted and into the play offs straight away? Let alone one promoted via the L1 play offs.

Super_horns

Reaction score
Supports
WATFORD
Tough start then.

Sheffield U
WBA
Burnley

Pressure will be on straight away .

SF_

Reaction score
Supports
Preston North End
Wigan away is a great game to kick things off for us, should be a full away end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James M