Stickied Confirmed Signings

#Beebot

Reaction score
Supports
Barnet, Maidenhead
Although Jake Cassidy scored a great goal on Tuesday night against Southport.

He's not a regular scorer week in and week out, credit where it's due with the lad he always puts in a good shift.

He's OK at NL North level I'm sure, but he got through a ridiculous number of clubs up here when it was clear he wasn't good enough for this level. Including his crazy move to Stevenage, where they paid a fee for him only to sign him on a 6 month contract.

Darlo On Tour

Reaction score
Supports
Darlington
He's OK at NL North level I'm sure, but he got through a ridiculous number of clubs up here when it was clear he wasn't good enough for this level. Including his crazy move to Stevenage, where they paid a fee for him only to sign him on a 6 month contract.

Yeah I totally agree he's found his level had another good game on Saturday against Boston. As for anything higher he'll obviously struggle like you say he's had numerous clubs to prove his worth. That's pure madness the Stevenage move I didn't know that.

GEORGE

Bristol Rovers
Reaction score
Supports
bristol rovers
Not a player __ But the best of luck to Chris Hargreaves who is shortly to become Yeovils manager.

RiftHouseLad

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
Aye Cassidy played for us in the Nat Lge
ran himself into the ground but just didn’t
have the edge.

Darlo On Tour

Reaction score
Supports
Darlington
Aye Cassidy played for us in the Nat Lge
ran himself into the ground but just didn’t
have the edge.

I must admit I couldn't pick any holes in Cassidy's work rate. It's just we really needed somebody to put the ball in the back of the net. We've released him.

#Beebot

Reaction score
Supports
Barnet, Maidenhead
I must admit I couldn't pick any holes in Cassidy's work rate. It's just we really needed somebody to put the ball in the back of the net. We've released him.

Every club he's been with over the last 5 years or so has had the same problem with him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jajajojojix

Latest posts