Stickied Confirmed Signings

Dan_Macclad

Reaction score
Supports
Macclesfield
That’s always the last thing to go. We were linked with him a couple of years ago as he wanted to play closer to where he lives but couldn’t make the numbers work. If he wanted a club higher up am certain he’d have got one.

Some squad Macc have got together for the level in general. The way the club has just taken off has been incredible really.
Deffo, it's crazy considering all those years of watching a decaying club.

We even have a new fanzone that looks like a cocktail bar.

Cas

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City
Twitter
@CraigStrife
We've signed Caolan Lavery who's been around a bit, is he any use Kauto Star Cas bantamjay WilsdenBantam?

Also local lad Tom Pugh has re-signed.

Didn't really do much here. We play one up top and he wasn't suited to playing as a lone striker. He's got a good work rate though and I'd fancy him to score a few at that level. Could be a good signing, assuming he's got someone up top with him.

Kauto Star

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City
We've signed Caolan Lavery who's been around a bit, is he any use Kauto Star Cas bantamjay WilsdenBantam?

I was quite happy when we signed him, always thought he was a decent player. However as my fellow Bantam Cas alludes to, he never fit into the system and style of play under Derek Adams and he never really got going here.

I think he may do a decent job for you, hope so anyhow.

All the best for the season

WilsdenBantam

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City

As above didn’t see that much of him, but always looked a very willing runner. Scored a fox in the box type goal away at Swindon in what was probably the highlight of a terrible season.

I wish him and yourselves all the best, sad to see what has become of Iron.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucidZ

Latest posts

Your privacy is our priority (300x250)