You are currently browsing the football forums as a guest. Sign up now for free and benefit from totally ad-free browsing. Logged in members see no ads.

England Squad

Spire1866

Reaction score
Supports
Chesterfield
26 confirmed, very suprised Lingard misses out given his form.

10 defenders suggests we will go with a back 5 with Walker as RCB. If we play 2 CDM's with 5 at the back and all that attacking talent we have Southgate wants sacking alone.

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
Some seem to think we’ll go 5-2-3/3-4-3.

Not a big fan of that formation, get outnumbered in midfield. Prefer a back 4, with or without Maguire. 4-1-2-3 or me.

———————Pickford——————
Walker——Stones——Mings—Chilwell
——————-—-Rice———————
————-Mount———-Grealish——
Sancho————Kane————Foden

Spire1866

Reaction score
Supports
Chesterfield
Some seem to think we’ll go 5-2-3/3-4-3.

Not a big fan of that formation, get outnumbered in midfield. Prefer a back 4, with or without Maguire. 4-1-2-3 or me.

———————Pickford——————
Walker——Stones——Mings—Chilwell
——————-—-Rice———————
————-Mount———-Grealish——
Sancho————Kane————Foden
I'm still undecided but think you aren't far off what i'd like to see. Anyone but Mings though, i'd genuinely play Ben White if Maguire isn't fit.

Right back is anybodies, Reece James has a chance too even though Southgate does seem to like Walker.

Also think Bellingham could play, but would be in place of one of the attackers and 2 CDMs knowing Southgates must not lose mentality.

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
Thing is we're at home, against on paper teams we should beat, so why go 3 at the back or 2 DCM's? Our strength is in attack, so lets attack.

Bone Idle

Reaction score
Supports
Newport County
Over the moon for ben white! the lad is diamond and won't let anybody down, and i genuinely believe he will come away from this tournament a superstar.

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
Over the moon for ben white! the lad is diamond and won't let anybody down, and i genuinely believe he will come away from this tournament a superstar.

Can see him getting a start tbh. Looked better then Mings v Romania.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvis