Fifa 21

iesty wfc

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
was invited to the 2 week beta that EA are currently running, career mode has been revamped, although layout is mainly the same there are a few tweaks which is making me potentially want to sign up again this year, as i was 50/50 considering Pro Evo, partly as its a cheaper game this year due to the PS5 transition in engines.

summary of changes here

you can finally re-train players for new positions, which is good. you can also sim games in a champ man style arrangement, but drop in at key points, say if you are losing 2-0 with 30 mins to go.

Gameplay appears to be much the same though

Few leagues appear to have disappeared, Brazilian league (which wasnt licensed and fake players anyway) , Serie B isnt on there, unless it wasnt finalised, though a few teams are listed in rest of the world section

Conker

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield Town FC
Twitter
@CONKS__
Career mode is the only thing I’ve played the past two seasons, FIFA gameplay seems to be on a long-term downward spiral for me.

iesty wfc

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
after playing the Beta for a few weeks, career mode does seem to have improved, and dropping in and out of games is a very handy tool, but basically nothing too significant appears to have changed

I have made the bold decision to go with PES 2021 for now, partly as its only a season update so is only costing £25 as apposed to the £50 FIFA 21 will be, as Konami are developing their new game engine for the next gen consoles.

Plus there is a lot more customization available in PES on consoles, with the ability to download user created content, so i will be keeping my eye on the non league option file as and when that it released

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volok