You are currently browsing the football forums as a guest. Sign up now for free and benefit from totally ad-free browsing. Logged in members see no ads.

Stickied League 2 Transfer Rumours/Confirmed Transfers 2020/2021

White Army

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Some of our fans seem to think we are close to signing Bruno Andrade.

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Some of our fans seem to think we are close to signing Bruno Andrade.
If it was on The Paddock forum i would ignore it but its on the White Review forum which isn't infested with lunatics.

Agombar stool

Reaction score
Supports
Swindon Town
Ben Whitfield a rumour from Torquay United. 25 year old midget winger. Footballing CV isn't that great.

Vale fans, how was he for you?

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Vale / New England Patriots
Ben Whitfield a rumour from Torquay United. 25 year old midget winger. Footballing CV isn't that great.

Highly talented player and certainly good enough for this level. Scored the goal which saved us from the Conference against Chesterfield a few years back. I do question with him though whether he does all he can do professionally to get the best out of himself. Was noticeable when he was on the pitch for us he was often blowing out of his arse after about 10 minutes. That may well have changed at Torquay though as Askey or Aspin for that matter weren't the sort of managers who do well with his sort of player.

Moomin

Reaction score
Supports
ECFC

We’re also rumoured to be interested too according to one of them shite Twitter pages. If he’s a left sided player we won’t be signing him as we’re well stocked in that position.

valefan16

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
Whitfield is a funny one, at times he looked a class above in the first season, he took Luton apart the season they won the league and has doubtless got talent but questions were raised over fitness.

Capable of scoring great goals and the scored possibly the most important in our history that saved us, that itself was a great touch and finish.

The Alex

VF16’s worst enemy.
Reaction score
Supports
The Vale

denzel ecfc

Reaction score
Supports
Exeter City
So Bradford, Vale and Orient have the automatic places sewn up, who is going to make the play offs?

Soz

Reaction score
Supports
PV
i liked whitfield although wasn't too concerned when he left. he never played in a good vale team so potentially never saw his best but like has been said he scored the goal that basically confirmed we'd finish above chesterfield when they went down, and we were down to 10 men at the time.

I'd be interested in seeing what he can do in the league after a few years of playing well for torquay by all accounts.

his general fitness wasn't great, couldn't play 90 minutes and there were very strong rumours that he was a clown off the pitch.

EricSabin

Reaction score
Supports
Northampton Town
Winger Dylan Connolly from St Mirren next through the door. Rejected a new contract there and signs a 2 year deal.

If you play in Scotland, we’re coming for ya.

Firthy_BCAFC

Reaction score
Supports
The Bantams
Winger Dylan Connolly from St Mirren next through the door. Rejected a new contract there and signs a 2 year deal.

Absolutely rapid.

Firthy_BCAFC

Reaction score
Supports
The Bantams

AR27

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City

Fastest player I've seen in claret and amber. Sadly doesn't have much in the way of end product, but a good option to have.

EricSabin

Reaction score
Supports
Northampton Town
Fastest player I've seen in claret and amber. Sadly doesn't have much in the way of end product, but a good option to have.

Hmm ah well, like I said to Firthy we were the slowest team ever so someone who can run over 3mph would be great

saddler78

Reaction score
Supports
walsall
Few rumours linking us with Oztumer think it's a bit fanciful myself

LS Bantam

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City

Very likeable is Connolly, spends half the game fist pumping the crowd, gives it everything. As others have said, he’s lightening, his end product is poor though saying that, he did score a cracker in our last home game pre COVID.

Boz

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Kieron Morris signs a 1 year deal with Rovers. Didn’t have his best season last time out, he is a confidence player and had that dented by Keith Hill’s style of management, but capable of scoring some cracking goals from midfield and has performed well under Micky previously.

TrinidadsNumberOne

Gizza job?
Reaction score
Supports
Crewe
Excellent signing for Leyton Orient Omar Beckles is. Easily League One quality and I wish him well.

Some of our fans are embarrassing. Bloke dropped a couple of clangers towards the end of the season and they're rewriting history saying he was shit. He had far more good games than bad for us. And he was better than anything we had at the back the last time we were in League One.

I'm sure he can get Orient competing for promotion next season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henotech