- Jan 17, 2015
- Reaction score
- Jack Wilshere
- Leicester have won the past two meetings - both by 3-2 scorelines at The Hawthorns.
- However, West Brom are unbeaten in their past six away trips to Leicester (W5, D1).
- Leicester have won four of their past five league games - the only blip was defeat against Arsenal on 14 February.
- The Foxes have lost just one of their past 16 Premier League home games (W11, D4, L1) - that was also to Arsenal, back in September.
- They have gone seven hours and 43 minutes since they last conceded at home in the Premier League.
- Ten of the past 12 teams to be top of the Premier League by the end of 1 March have gone on to win the title that season.
- West Brom are vying to win three Premier League games in a row for the first time since November 2012.
- Their victory at Everton on their last away trip ended a run of seven games on the road without a victory (D3, L4).
- West Brom have attempted a division-low 82 shots on target in the Premier League this season.