- Jan 17, 2015
- Reaction score
- Jack Wilshere
- Manchester United are on a 10-game winning streak against Watford, including a 2-1 victory in November's reverse fixture.
- This run includes all five previous Premier League matches, in which United have scored a total of 14 goals.
- Watford have never won an away league match against Manchester United in eight attempts.
- The Hornets' only victory at Old Trafford was a 2-1 League Cup victory in October 1978.
- Manchester United have won three consecutive matches in all competitions, scoring 11 goals in the process.
- Six of United's 18 league goals this season have been scored in their last two matches at Old Trafford.
- United have drawn five Premier League games 0-0 this season, and are the only side to be involved in more stalemates than Watford (four).
- Louis van Gaal's side last secured back-to-back league wins with a 2-1 triumph over Watford last November.
- Marcus Rashford has scored four goals from five shots on target in his first two games for Manchester United.
- Watford have lost all seven matches that they have played against the teams currently in the top five - they have only lost three of their other 20 games.
- The Hornets have failed to score in five of their last seven Premier League matches.
- Watford have won 18 away points this season - three more than they managed in their two previous Premier League campaigns combined.
- Odion Ighalo has scored just once in eight league appearances in 2016, despite attempting 21 shots (including blocked efforts).
- Ighalo and strike partner Troy Deeney have scored 22 of Watford's 29 Premier League goals, netting 14 and eight respectively.