- Jan 21, 2015
- Reaction score
- Chester FC
I doubt many people had even heard of the Schmuck Jeremy Corbyn.We've been down here since 2008. Remember 2008?
Of course "this is the year". If we don't say that every season, what's the point? We all know Wrexham aren't getting out of the Vauxhall Conference, EVER. There's more chance of my wife coming back with the kids* than Wrexham actually getting promoted.
- We had a Labour government
- Nobody had any opinion about the EU
- George W Bush was president of the USA
- You could only just get an iPhone with 3G on it
- They were still using Space Shuttles
- Michael Jackson was still alive (as was Ricardo Montalbán)
- The Bill was still on the telly
- Woolworths was still open
- Neco Williams had his 7th birthday party
- Lewes and Northwich Victoria were still in The Conference
- ...as were Crawley Town and Burton Albion
- Forest Green Rovers still played in black and white stripes
- ...and Salford City still played in orange
- AFC Halifax Town had only just been formed
- AFC Chester City weren't even a thing
Excuse us all, but THIS IS THE YEAR!!!
* Added for LOLZ. My wife hasn't left me, and she hasn't taken the kids. Just in case anybody took that bit seriously. Yes, you're right, that is a bit dark.