Wrexham's biggest rivals

Gladders

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Twitter
@Gladders1980
Taking bets on how many more of these pointless clickbait ad ridden articles he his going to make threads on?

jacobncfc

Reaction score
Supports
notts county
Hope it’s the pal who wrote the world’s most bitter match report after Sunday’s game.

B2TF

Reaction score
Supports
THE MIGHTY SHAYMEN
I'd be embarrassed to be considered Wrexham's rivals, but the awful truth is we really are! :eek:

Master D

Reaction score
Supports
The Natural Order
Hope it’s the pal who wrote the world’s most bitter match report after Sunday’s game.
It is. Fortunately the Daily Post website is horrendous to use and not many have seen it.

TheEndIsNigh

Reaction score
Supports
Notts County

jacobncfc

Reaction score
Supports
notts county
Was it this bloke?

He thinks some refs would have given us 2 red cards and maybe awarded Wrexham another penalty after they missed the first one.

I can see big clumsy oaf Eli Sam’s tackle as a possible red, although it would’ve been harsh, but I have genuinely no idea what the other one could even be. The incident after the pen was just good defending, shoulder to shoulder and he was stronger. Besides, you have to actually decapitate someone to give away a penalty on the rebound from a previous one.

The lads in here are sound and largely called it about right, but the reaction from other Wxm quarters to that game (mainly their manager tbf) has been completely bizarre.

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
"A handful of supporters also named a few of Wrexham's current promotion rivals, with Notts County, Chesterfield and Grimsby Town BEEF mentioned."

chief

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
"A handful of supporters also named a few of Wrexham's current promotion rivals, with Notts County, Chesterfield and Grimsby Town BEEF mentioned."
Let's be honest, I've had brotherly beef with you all.

You all know I don't mean it though.

Y Ddraig Goch

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham AFC
It depends what you class as a rival I suppose, I would see our current rivals mainly as the bigger sides down here in Chesterfield, County x2 and Grimsby.

Chester are obviously the hated local rival that every team has, Shrewsbury to although I doubt we have even registered on there radar in years.

Bluandwite

Reaction score
Supports
Chester FC
The original poster is probably that weird Wynne Lewis bloke from the Daily Post, he's gone after us today about our ground.

Tweets about us virtually every day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BettingSitesRanking