Perfect week to get Indiana. Sorry Lee.
I have the same thing, can't do more than one post within 30s (guess it's the same for you, about 20s usually once it's written out)Oh for fucks sake, screwed over by this thing I seem to have where I can't do two posts within 20 seconds of each other... from what I gather, I'm the only person on 1FF with that restriction. Had a good 15 seconds where I could have had that spot...
MLM to Mount Doom.
I have the same thing, can't do more than one post within 30s (guess it's the same for you, about 20s usually once it's written out)
Also I'm pretty sure we haven't got the £250k from last weeks fightHey SUTSS, you still haven't put young Abe in our graveyard.
Also I'm pretty sure we haven't got the £250k from last weeks fight
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |