Munks, what's happening.
I'm at work raging, have got no work done since 1:59pm through spamming refresh, and I don't wanna do no work now.
Put me out of my misery.
Ffs SpireWe'll let Munks explain.If Wolverine has acquired a new die, shouldn't it be a D4 rather than D6? Apologies if he had two dice before and I didn't notice.
If Wolverine has acquired a new die, shouldn't it be a D4 rather than D6? Apologies if he had two dice before and I didn't notice.
Lol.Very honest of you Munks. However, as Link died before really making use of his extra die, I'm happy to waive the error and let Wolverine have the D4.
Hahahaha, nah. Appreciate the sentiments though mate.Very honest of you Munks. However, as Link died before really making use of his extra die, I'm happy to waive the error and let Wolverine have the D4.
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |