You are currently browsing the football forums as a guest. Sign up now for free and benefit from totally ad-free browsing. Logged in members see no ads.

2020/21 League Two Final Table Predictions

Devon_Lad

Reaction score
Supports
Exeter City / Rangers
Twitter
@MoggMentum
Didn't say that at all, you're just trolling because the only person constantly bringing games in hand into the discussion is you. You actually said back when we went top of the table that we were only top because other teams had games in hand. Now you're saying how amusing it is that I've flipped when you're the one who flipped.

You seem to be unaware that if you try and mock someone for saying something ridiculous it's actually possible to go back to the point you're talking about and see who exactly it was saying ridiculous things.

This is you six weeks ago. I felt confident that we could get promoted this season and you came along to rant about how other teams had games in hand.

I never said we were nailed on, just that I thought we would/could get promoted.

And for contrast, this is you now:
I'm confused. Nothing there is contradictory.

I'll respond in a bit more depth when you dont edit my posts down to try and change them. Please re-post without doing it.

You lot claimed you were gunna win the league. You were never clear top on merit when everyone below you had games in hand. Now you're all saying you're still the best because you have games in hands and can go back top.

Why didn't you quote my other post, in-between the two you edited down, to show that I quite clearly said I dont think we will go up? You can edit members posts but you realise this is a forum, all they have to do is click the back page button to read the full post? It makes you look incredibly 1D and shows you're a troll.

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
I see the 2020/2021 league two champions are currently losing at Harrogate. A team who have won the least points at home this season in our league.
Without checking it I would be amazed if they’ve picked up less at home than us this season, we’ve only had two 1-0 wins and a few draws.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxbradleyuol