Ebeneezer Goode
Well-Known Member
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2015
- Messages
- 3,657
- Reaction score
- 1,541
- Points
- 113
- Supports
- England
Imagine if the genders were reversed...
45 seconds? No need to be a show off now is there?

I'm sure women have been charged with raping men, i seem to remember a case in Germany recently.I don't know if the definition of rape has changed, but my understanding of it was that rape only happens when a man forces his dobber into the vagina or anus of another person against their will and or without their consent. I thought everything else was sexual assault. Ergo can a woman rape a man?
I don't know if the definition of rape has changed, but my understanding of it was that rape only happens when a man forces his dobber into the vagina or anus of another person against their will and or without their consent. I thought everything else was sexual assault. Ergo can a woman rape a man?
Also the arousal=consent issue is a false belief.
I always find that strange that because the general public moan about it he then could change his mind and give a harsher sentence.Prosecutors are looking into the sentance after complaints from the public that the judge wast too lenient on her.
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |