We've literally just changed the A record to point to the third party firewall, so once that propagates (anywhere from an hour to 24) the issues with being kicked from the site should be resolved in full.
Hm...
Will this work?
I've managed to log in a couple of times since the forum first went down a couple days ago (days? weeks? Months? Years? I don't even know) but never got so far as to actually be able to come into a thread. Just used a different browser and it... seems... to have done the trick... unless I've just spoken too soon?
Good timing.Good timing.
Nothing to do with your different browser, just a solution we've had put in (today) for a problem the forum has had recently. Sorry to hear you've have it quite that bad though.



Oh look, I can post emoticons as well
Was getting slightly worried as I was unable to when I was accessing the site through unblock 

| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |