You are currently browsing the football forums as a guest. Sign up now for free and benefit from totally ad-free browsing. Logged in members see no ads.

American Football

pride_of_notts

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield Town
Fairly happy with Steelers week 1 the really interesting one is Jets @ Panthers the Sam Darnold revenge game is week One.

London Games are Jets @ Falcons and Phins @ Jags.

Last edited:

Aberstone

Reaction score
Supports
Wealdstone
That’s a nasty one start with. Would have thought they could have given you a divisional game. We’ve got the Fins at home so that will a difficult one. Also looks like Brady makes his return in week 4, am kinda glad that will be out the way early.

Steelers road schedule in 2021 is brutal across the board - @BUF, @GB, @MIN, @LAC, @KC plus the three divisional games.

Whilst I know the hope and expectation is there will be capacity crowds come September, has there been anything concrete stated about that recently? TB12 and Gronk going back to Gillette in another team's uniform will be bizarre all round.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Vale / New England Patriots
Steelers road schedule in 2021 is brutal across the board - @BUF, @GB, @MIN, @LAC, @KC plus the three divisional games.

Whilst I know the hope and expectation is there will be capacity crowds come September, has there been anything concrete stated about that recently? TB12 and Gronk going back to Gillette in another team's uniform will be bizarre all round.

Don’t think there’s anything official other than Jonathan Kraft said they were getting good signs from the governor of MA.

It’ll be strange. Am sure Brady will get a warm welcome. Gronk will get rather more a mixed one as a lot of Pats fans didn’t take too kindly to him dragging out his retirement then his whole comeback. I think BB will be more keen to prove a point to Arians than put one over Brady. He has a little too much say for himself. Suppose it’ll be the same for Cam when we go to Carolina as well.

One of our beat reporters has posted the full leaked schedule for us. No Bills game til very late on which could be interesting if the division goes to the wire.

kieran_vale

Reaction score
Supports
Vale / New England Patriots

Like the look of our schedule feel it's an easier schedule than last year week 12 - 13 schedule is great playing Saints Thursday and Pats Monday

The NFL have done a cracking job keeping these under wraps ahead of the scheduled big reveal :lol: Happens every single year it gets out early.

That’s quite a friendly turnaround for you before our first game. Bit of a strange one getting presumably the prime time Thanksgiving game against the Saints mainly as not sure they will be that good now Brees has retired.

I’m not sure how I feel about our week 14 bye either. That is really late for starters and also this is going to knacker up fantasy football playoffs also if having byes then.

pride_of_notts

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield Town
It was never going to stay a secret far to many eyes get to see the schedule for it not to be leaked On the Saints I would agree there is a major question mark on them especially on Winston being able to replace Brees without giving away a ton of interceptions but really gives us the most friendly turn around before playing the Pats without a bye :lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fauzyal