- Jan 17, 2015
- Reaction score
- Jack Wilshere
- Villa's only win in the 10 most recent meetings was a 3-2 home victory in May last season.
- This will be the 220th competitive game between Aston Villa and Everton, and the 202nd in the top flight. Everton lead by 81 wins to Villa's 80 in all competitions.
- They have the worst home record in the division, earning just 10 points from 13 games.
- Villa suffered their joint-heaviest home defeat since 1935 by losing 6-0 to Liverpool in their most recent game at Villa Park. They have only won 19 of their past 83 league games at home since December 2011.
- Aston Villa's tally of 16 points is the joint-fourth lowest by a side after 27 games of a Premier League season.
- Remi Garde's side are the division's lowest scorers with 21 goals, including just six in the first half of matches.
- Gabriel Agbonlahor has scored seven Premier League goals against Everton, more than against any other opponent.
- Roberto Martinez's side have only won three of their past 13 league matches (W3, D6, L4).
- They are on a seven-match unbeaten run in Premier League away fixtures - although five of those were draws.
- Their only away defeat all season came at Arsenal in October.
- Everton are the division's fourth-highest scorers with 46 goals in 26 matches.