I have hit a wall. The last two bosses are ridiculously hard.
That whole section is an absolute c*** to play and bad level design relative to Miyazaki's usual standards IMO. Just before that there is an unavoidable ambush with no less than six thralls in a tight space: that sort of shit is just unfair.
You get to choose if you want to do NG+ at any time after from the bonfire, so dot worry about it.Got to what I assume is the last boss, can sense a 'cinematic and second form' from this guy. Thinking I should leave it until I want to start ng+ since in BB it went straight into ng+ after the final boss.
Got to Archdragon peak, it's pretty hard tbh. Keep getting messed up by some Havel looking guy
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |