You are currently browsing the football forums as a guest. Sign up now for free and benefit from totally ad-free browsing. Logged in members see no ads.

EFL Trophy

Back in the DHSS

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Paid £10 on Ifollow to watch an experienced Tranmere line up beat Leeds U21’s 4-1, when it was £5 to pay on the gate ???

Very much a game of men against boys first half followed by a very scrappy second. Don’t think Leeds have one of the better U21 sides, although Sean McGurk looks like he could play a level or two higher!

RLC

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
We were playing poor opposition, but I thought Maynard and Foley looked very good tonight and should start on Saturday. Ryan Watson could do with watching Foley's performance and emulating it.

Boz

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Paid £10 on Ifollow to watch an experienced Tranmere line up beat Leeds U21’s 4-1, when it was £5 to pay on the gate ???

Very much a game of men against boys first half followed by a very scrappy second. Don’t think Leeds have one of the better U21 sides, although Sean McGurk looks like he could play a level or two higher!
Apparently you could watch it for £3.50 through Leeds. Agree about the quality of the opponent, though they kept battling to the end.
We were playing poor opposition, but I thought Maynard and Foley looked very good tonight and should start on Saturday. Ryan Watson could do with watching Foley's performance and emulating it.
Agreed that Maynard and especially Foley played well. Also Macdonald, even if not fully fit, showed the benefits of playing a proper and competent left-back at left back.

saddler78

Reaction score
Supports
walsall
Beat Brighton under 21s 1-0 they were pretty decent we played a weakened side like most do though in this shit cup Rollin Menayaise won the man of the match award again i know i keep mentioning him but he has been brilliant for us so far he must have shagged Cloughs wife or something.

northstandexile

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield
Beat Brighton under 21s 1-0 they were pretty decent we played a weakened side like most do though in this shit cup Rollin Menayaise won the man of the match award again i know i keep mentioning him but he has been brilliant for us so far he must have shagged Cloughs wife or something.
Rollin was always late for training, and even did his driving test without telling Clough and missed training.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CasaBrisa