Hence why we are in such a mess

Felt guilty for missing another task, then upon seeing those pictures realised that I didn't recognise any of those people anyway so it wouldn't have made any difference
Which round is the video game quiz? I can do that one.

I can't agree with either of those two you're suggesting, Magic. There hasn't been a single game in the tournament so far that has had 3 goals, let alone 4 and the nature of third place going through means I don't see this trend bucking in round 2.
And which team do you see coming from behind to win? Looking at those fixtures, I don't see any of them. I do think Slovakia and Iceland have a good chance of winning their matches, though.
Deschamps played it a bit too safe though. Should have tried a few higher scoring scenarios. Well played though.
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |