Leicester City unbeaten since they lost at Anfield at the end of December against a team without a win since before Christmas. I know who I fancy. Leicester have the better talent and it will show.
1-2.
Just bare in mind though that Palace hadn't registered a goal away from home before playing us in December only to put 3 past us, and Watford, with 1 point from their previous 6 games also managed to beat us, its now their only win in 10. A couple of games well against the form guide.Leicester City unbeaten since they lost at Anfield at the end of December against a team without a win since before Christmas. I know who I fancy. Leicester have the better talent and it will show.
1-2.
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |