Explain your username/avatar

epic73

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
5,284
Reaction score
1,466
Points
113
Location
Sunny California
Supports
Manchester United
Because The Jolly Green Giant was taken.

And because I couldn't remember what my old avatar was and couldn't be arsed to search for too long and Deadpool is awesome.
Wasn't it a troll face?
 

epic73

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
5,284
Reaction score
1,466
Points
113
Location
Sunny California
Supports
Manchester United
I tried to make an account here as epic72, which was my TFF name. But then it said I had been banned, so I made this. As for my avatar, I spent hours trawling through the Internet to find the perfect one.
 

Habbinalan

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2015
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
1,536
Points
113
Location
Edge of the Fen
Supports
Cambridge United (and reminisces about Barrow AFC)
Twitter
@habbinalan
1182-td3b.jpg


$_35.JPG
4894-1.jpg
a Wrestling Legend as my username and a football legend at my avatar great combo.
You might like to consider a change of avatar
 

Dave

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2015
Messages
475
Reaction score
14
Points
113
Location
.
Supports
Tottenham
It's my name.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
16,679
Messages
1,244,534
Members
8,539
Latest member
Carl

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

KUBET Thailand
12Bet
Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews
miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams Casinos that accept PayPal non gamstop casino
Top