GFCSludge
Well-Known Member
Oi there's some nice villages around Sittingbourne I'll have you know
I know, just joshing, I'm from Sittingbourne originally, towards Tunstall way.
Oi there's some nice villages around Sittingbourne I'll have you know
Why not set up a petition, asking for the nicest villages and towns to be put in a new county , and not be associated with the likes of Gillingham, Dartford and the restI know, just joshing, I'm from Sittingbourne originally, towards Tunstall way.
Why not set up a petition, asking for the nicest villages and towns to be put in a new county , and not be associated with the likes of Gillingham, Dartford and the rest
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |