Fortitude

M

Martino Knockavelli

Guest
That odd couple are gonna be a riot.

3450mdk.jpg
 

Pagnell

Pick Up The Gun
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
7,013
Reaction score
2,295
Points
113
Supports
.
What in Jesus juddering fuck just happened? I was expecting some sort of The Hidden alien to crawl out of her mouth.
 
M

Martino Knockavelli

Guest
It's like that X-Files episode with the larvae thing in the ice but on HBO.
 

Pagnell

Pick Up The Gun
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
7,013
Reaction score
2,295
Points
113
Supports
.
Yup, definitely linked to that mammoth. Christopher Eccleston is meant to be dead but we haven't seen the last of him I suspect.
 
M

Martino Knockavelli

Guest
I am. I've no idea what's supposed to be going on.
 

markpvfc

Active Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2015
Messages
953
Reaction score
166
Points
43
Supports
Port Vale
They released the whole series on boxset when the first episode came out and I watched it all in a weekend, no where near as good as the first series.
 

SF_

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2015
Messages
10,310
Reaction score
3,108
Points
113
Supports
Preston North End
I'm plugging away through season 2 of this but not sure how much I actually like it, it's decent, nothing more I think. Very much a slow burner.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
16,679
Messages
1,244,534
Members
8,539
Latest member
Carl

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

KUBET Thailand
12Bet
Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews
miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams Casinos that accept PayPal non gamstop casino
Top