Match Day Fulham vs QPR 12.45 KO

QPR_Matt

SpongeParr on Football Forum
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
262
Points
83
Location
Hampton
Supports
QPR
Both teams have hit rubbish form recently. I think we are 5 without a win, but we are showing signs of getting better.

Last year we lost both games easily. 4-0 at their place and 3-1 at ours. I managed to miss 3 of those goals, thanks to getting beers.

I have my ticket so I am looking forward to this one. 5-1 them.
 

JustinQPR

Active Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
428
Reaction score
110
Points
43
Location
Acton, West London
Supports
QPR
Twitter
@JustinQPR
Will hopefully be fifth time lucky down at the Cottage for me tomorrow! I'm not banking on it, I'll be getting to King Street as early as possible to numb the inevitable pain.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 

QPR_Matt

SpongeParr on Football Forum
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
262
Points
83
Location
Hampton
Supports
QPR
Yeah I am heading to The Rocket for about 11, 11.30 for a few. Meeting 2 Fulham and my QPR mate in there. I am optimistic now, after a few beers I will be confident .... then they will score within 5 minutes and kill my enthusiasm.
 

QPR_Matt

SpongeParr on Football Forum
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
1,398
Reaction score
262
Points
83
Location
Hampton
Supports
QPR
What a day! Never had to celebrate 5 times at an away day. Lost my voice after as well.

Christ knows how we won though, they cut us open too many times.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
16,679
Messages
1,244,534
Members
8,539
Latest member
Carl

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

KUBET Thailand
12Bet
Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews
miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams Casinos that accept PayPal non gamstop casino
Top