ITFC17
New Member
Hi. My name is Jack. I'Ve been an Ipswich supporter my whole life which has raised a few eyebrows where I live because everyone is either a Liverpool or a Man Utd supporter. Can't wait to get started!
ThanksWelcome to the forum lad.
Well I live on the west coast of Ireland currently but I'm originally from Ipswich.Welcome mate, good on you for supporting someone different instead of following the crowd. Whereabouts you from?
Well I live on the west coast of Ireland currently but I'm originally from Ipswich.
commiserationsbut I'm originally from Ipswich.
Got a good season ahead by the looks of things
Are we going up pal?
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |