TheNewOne
New Member
Andy Dufresne maybe?Can't see what beats him. Chopped into 5/2 after that win
Runs at Navan on Sunday. I was there a month ago and he hacked up (albeit in a maiden).
I reckon Envoi Allen will probably go the Ballymore anyway.
Andy Dufresne maybe?Can't see what beats him. Chopped into 5/2 after that win
I think they've got plenty of time to enter him for bigger races, but can definitely win the novice this year. Seems bonkers to go for something else. Up to the owners tho I guessAndy Dufresne maybe?
Runs at Navan on Sunday. I was there a month ago and he hacked up (albeit in a maiden).
I reckon Envoi Allen will probably go the Ballymore anyway.

| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |