IFollow passes sold

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Answer the question. Why have you got the best squad in League 2. Do you just spout bollocks persistently, because if you can explain it in a way that makes sense it should be easy to do. Tell us all why you are the best in the division. Not holding my breath waiting but fully expect another 6 year old intelligence level reply.
you dont want me to answer.....you said you will wait for another.....so another it will be

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Been in Europe, but never to Pontins soft lad
Still not got an answer then. Talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Why is your squad the best in League 2?

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
you dont want me to answer.....you said you will wait for another.....so another it will be
Why would i ask you 7 times dickhead. You cannot answer the question because you just vomit out words that have no meaning or value. In my 59 years i think you might possibly be the stupidest person i have ever encountered and i have come across plenty. In your own words "Bolton Wanderers have the best squad in League 2". Back it up with facts or prove yourself to be nothing more than a gobby little tosser who knows nothing but says lots. You don't have far to travel to get there. You have been right on the borderline since your first day.

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Boom. There we go. Moronic response, making up things that aren't even there. You are an embarrassment to your species. Whatever that is.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
The biggest clue is a player who would not get in our matchday squad of 18.......went to you and is currently in your matchday squad

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
The biggest clue is a player who would not get in our matchday squad of 18.......went to you and is currently in your matchday squad

El Hadji Diouf would get in your 18, but he was pretty shit most of the time and spat at people and such. Kevin Nolan was pretty decent though tbf.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
El Hadji Diouf would get in your 18, but he was pretty shit most of the time and spat at people and such.
El Hadj Diouf.....was quality he was never shit, but agreed the is no place for anyone who spits at another

He would get into the top 200 footballers in the premier league on football ability

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Answer the question. If i wanted examples i would ask for that. Crawford has been brought in as cover. Nothing more.

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Answer the question. If i wanted examples i would ask for that. Crawford has been brought in as cover. Nothing more.

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
El Hadji Diouf would get in your 18, but he was pretty shit most of the time and spat at people and such. Kevin Nolan was pretty decent though tbf.
The question is what makes the current Bolton squad the best in League 2. He cannot answer it. Just throws more inane replies about.

Chris FGR

Reaction score
Supports
Forest Green
The question is what makes the current Bolton squad the best in League 2. He cannot answer it. Just throws more inane replies about.

It's currently the 9th best squad in League 2, the table doesn't lie after this many games. Same as when Luton fans kept claiming they were the best team in the league, when Accrington won it comfortably. Need to do it on the pitch.

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
It's currently the 9th best squad in League 2, the table doesn't lie after this many games. Same as when Luton fans kept claiming they were the best team in the league, when Accrington won it comfortably. Need to do it on the pitch.
I think he is trying to provoke me into saying something about our squad but he isnt close to being clever enough for that. You have a small squad but it has a good amount of quality about it despite wednesdays game. Things like that happen. With good luck injury wise you will be there or thereabouts in May.

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
You're forgetting the late November to mid-February form table that proves they're the best (well, 3rd or 4th but who's checking?).

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
You're forgetting the late November to mid-February form table that proves they're the best (well, 3rd or 4th but who's checking?).
Mike Jackson was sacked by Tranmere because he filled the squad with attacking players and then played defensive football that was awful. The two caretakers removed the shackles and Keith Hill has mostly done the same. If your caretaker lets your players just go out and play football you will have a chance. Ollie Banks needs to be allowed a bit of freedom. He is not the man for a defensive style. He can be frustrating but he has a superb goal always waiting to be unleashed.

BlackHaddock

Reaction score
Supports
The Mighty Mariners
I thought we had a bigger audience than this for our games, but over 1,000 is pretty good considering we hadn't won since God knows when!

1f4fa.png
In addition to our season ticket holders, we had
1️⃣
0️⃣
1️⃣
9️⃣
home fans purchase match passes for Tuesday's victory over Crawley Town
1f60d.png

Thank you for your continued support
1f44f_1f3fd.png

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
You could say they are the 10th when/if Bradford win there games in hand.
Luton fans where proved right.........There squad kicked on. Accrington have found there level for a year or so longer until they drop back down to this league

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
You could say they are the 10th when/if Bradford win there games in hand.
Luton fans where proved right.........There squad kicked on. Accrington have found there level for a year or so longer until they drop back down to this league
I see us in the league Luton are in now, in the next 3/4 years
FGR can only dream. I think you will go up, but then what? If you survive next season it will be a remarkable achievement

Gladders

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Twitter
@Gladders1980
I thought we had a bigger audience than this for our games, but over 1,000 is pretty good considering we hadn't won since God knows when!

1f4fa.png
In addition to our season ticket holders, we had
1️⃣
0️⃣
1️⃣
9️⃣
home fans purchase match passes for Tuesday's victory over Crawley Town
1f60d.png

Thank you for your continued support
1f44f_1f3fd.png

I know you wouldn't know because masi and Shep have not heard of the multiquote function but that was posted on the previous page.

How many season ticket holders did we get? About 1600ish? So that's around 2.5k not too back considering our position and the fact a lot people won't use ifollow, especially on an evening game.
If it was a normal game how many home fans would be in the stadium given our position just over 3k which the majority would be season ticket holders?

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Ok if you took your bias glasses off and looked at Boltons squad today compared with it pre Christmas it has completly been overhauled with significant investment.
I will give you my views on our last match v Scunthorpe......if you read this and put up a case against this squad i have no problem with that. Take your hatred of anything Bolton and reply honestly and just maybe all the bullshit will stop.
Our Goalkeepers are from the opposite age/career paths
Gilks steady keeper Marshalls the back 4 like no other keeper,but his best days are behind him and i think the are a few better keepers better than him in this division and will certainly be replaced in the summer.
Deadline day we Brought in Lukas Jenson Burnleys 3rd keeper. I dont know Evatt thinking behind not playing him other than we may have a chance of signing him and he does not want to raise his profile. He will have a job moving Pope and Heaton at Burnley but it would be a coup us signing him.
Back 4
Right back Gethin Jones steady right back who returned to the team with Brockbank injury
Never a rwb but steady at rb
Centre halfs
Santos, Baptiste as good a pairing as any in this league. Santos will win the player of the season and will be in the PFA divisional team. L/b John simply the best l/b in the league and has the best cv to prove that.
Midfield
We now play 4\2\3\1
MJ Williams signed from Blackpool deadline day. Enforcer in the team breaks everything up wants the ball, can tackle pass another player who can play higher. George Thomason. This player is 20 and has it all. quick, can tackle wants the ball in tight positions covers every blade of grass. Broke into the team in November
Three attacking midfielders
Isgrove another who only got into the team around christmas time. Part of Swindons champion team last season Afolayan Chelsea/West Ham u23 Another signed on loan deadline day. Getting better fitter each game
has a trick and is very direct. Delfouneso to inconsistant for me. Unplayable or uniterested
C/F
Doyle
Class act

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

That was the starting 11 not our best 11 and certainly the are better 11s in this league
Now i will tell you about the bench/squad that never started and why i think as a overall squad it is the best in the league and will certainly get us in the top 7 come may .Again it is my opinion and you may counter it
It is only about opinions

Subs bench
Jackson Deadline day signing Huddersfield [loan] Good steady player I am sure Evatt will try and sign him if John moves on
Tutte Mr steady in midfield
Comley Not good enoughone or
Arthur Impact sub who is another that was injured until christmas
Miller 100 lge goal scored against southend the week before
Sarcevic Returning captain scores off the bench
Maddison Fit the best player in the league........problem he is not at that stage.....YET

Players who did not make the 18
Jenson gk
Brockbank returned to full training this week plays anywhere along the back 4 will take Jones place in the team
Greenidge c/h What i have seen not good enough
Edwards c/h been out all season was club captain at 20
Darcy will move given chance good enough for lge 1
Lee rested best midfielder at shef wed last 8 years as good as anything in lge 2
Politic injured all season back in light training. our most creative player player

one or two others who i forgot simply not good enough and one or two from the youth team who may get a cameo appearance

Boz

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
1276 Rovers Ifollow passes sold for the game at Carlisle.

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
El Hadj Diouf.....was quality he was never shit, but agreed the is no place for anyone who spits at another

He would get into the top 200 footballers in the premier league on football ability
LOL no he wouldn't. I know this because me and a mate once did loads of coke and decided to write down our top 100 Premier League players of all time and it's fucking hard and so many players that were miles better than El Hadj Diouf miss out.

chipmunx

Reaction score
Supports
Barrow AFC

White horse

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Ah, memories...

View attachment 13878

*ahem - not sure how this is relevant.
It was a little bit relevant because it was 13 years to the day, that's why it came up on football away trips, now in a league where Salford get 38 ifollow subscriptions and Bradford charge £150 for adult season tickets which is about £6.60 a match then they pay the EFL 15% of that,

F!RTHY

Reaction score
Supports
The Bantams
It was a little bit relevant because it was 13 years to the day, that's why it came up on football away trips, now in a league where Salford get 38 ifollow subscriptions and Bradford charge £150 for adult season tickets which is about £6.60 a match then they pay the EFL 15% of that,
Well, our League Cup final was 8 years to the day on Wednesday, but I wouldn’t say it’s relevant to how many iFollow tickets are sold - but each to their own.

Nice little dig at affordable football, go you. Except, not all our revenue is generated at the source of £150 ST’s.

White horse

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Well, our League Cup final was 8 years to the day on Wednesday, but I wouldn’t say it’s relevant to how many iFollow tickets are sold - but each to their own.

Nice little dig at affordable football, go you. Except, not all our revenue is generated at the source of £150 ST’s.
That must be a great comfort to you, where does your great revenue come from apart from handouts, from the 1200 iFollow passes you sold at Barrow ? And I know Bolton's was low but that was because most fans where probably not aware midweek games where kicking off at seven at the time

White horse

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
- Bradford City v Cheltenham Town - Tuesday December 1 - 261 (+406 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £5,562.78

- Bradford City v Carlisle United - Saturday December 5 - 286 (+500 away) iFollow video match passes - approximately £6,555.24

- Oldham Athletic v Bradford City - Saturday December 12 - 1,043 iFollow video match passes - approximately £4,528.62

- Crawley Town v Bradford City - Tuesday December 15 - 1,223 iFollow video match passes - approximately £6,029.82

- Bradford City v Cambridge United - Saturday December 19 - 302 (+500) iFollow video match passes - approximately £6,688.68

- Grimsby Town v Bradford City - Tuesday December 22 - 1,781 iFollow video match passes - approximately £10,683.54

or the massive 261 you sold against Cheltenham haha

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
Ok if you took your bias glasses off and looked at Boltons squad today compared with it pre Christmas it has completly been overhauled with significant investment.
I will give you my views on our last match v Scunthorpe......if you read this and put up a case against this squad i have no problem with that. Take your hatred of anything Bolton and reply honestly and just maybe all the bullshit will stop.
Our Goalkeepers are from the opposite age/career paths
Gilks steady keeper Marshalls the back 4 like no other keeper,but his best days are behind him and i think the are a few better keepers better than him in this division and will certainly be replaced in the summer.
Deadline day we Brought in Lukas Jenson Burnleys 3rd keeper. I dont know Evatt thinking behind not playing him other than we may have a chance of signing him and he does not want to raise his profile. He will have a job moving Pope and Heaton at Burnley but it would be a coup us signing him.
Back 4
Right back Gethin Jones steady right back who returned to the team with Brockbank injury
Never a rwb but steady at rb
Centre halfs
Santos, Baptiste as good a pairing as any in this league. Santos will win the player of the season and will be in the PFA divisional team. L/b John simply the best l/b in the league and has the best cv to prove that.
Midfield
We now play 4\2\3\1
MJ Williams signed from Blackpool deadline day. Enforcer in the team breaks everything up wants the ball, can tackle pass another player who can play higher. George Thomason. This player is 20 and has it all. quick, can tackle wants the ball in tight positions covers every blade of grass. Broke into the team in November
Three attacking midfielders
Isgrove another who only got into the team around christmas time. Part of Swindons champion team last season Afolayan Chelsea/West Ham u23 Another signed on loan deadline day. Getting better fitter each game
has a trick and is very direct. Delfouneso to inconsistant for me. Unplayable or uniterested
C/F
Doyle
Class act

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

That was the starting 11 not our best 11 and certainly the are better 11s in this league
Now i will tell you about the bench/squad that never started and why i think as a overall squad it is the best in the league and will certainly get us in the top 7 come may .Again it is my opinion and you may counter it
It is only about opinions

Subs bench
Jackson Deadline day signing Huddersfield [loan] Good steady player I am sure Evatt will try and sign him if John moves on
Tutte Mr steady in midfield
Comley Not good enoughone or
Arthur Impact sub who is another that was injured until christmas
Miller 100 lge goal scored against southend the week before
Sarcevic Returning captain scores off the bench
Maddison Fit the best player in the league........problem he is not at that stage.....YET

Players who did not make the 18
Jenson gk
Brockbank returned to full training this week plays anywhere along the back 4 will take Jones place in the team
Greenidge c/h What i have seen not good enough
Edwards c/h been out all season was club captain at 20
Darcy will move given chance good enough for lge 1
Lee rested best midfielder at shef wed last 8 years as good as anything in lge 2
Politic injured all season back in light training. our most creative player player

one or two others who i forgot simply not good enough and one or two from the youth team who may get a cameo appearance
Terrifying.

Robshep

Reaction score
Supports
Tranmere Rovers
LOL no he wouldn't. I know this because me and a mate once did loads of coke and decided to write down our top 100 Premier League players of all time and it's fucking hard and so many players that were miles better than El Hadj Diouf miss out.
You scoundrel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feby2112

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!