Last night - what a bloody disaster.
We had a 52 seater coach to pick a load of us up from our local early tomorrow morning, but the bloke who arranged it all had a text and email come through last night saying the coach we have hired had broken down, and we may have some trouble arranging a replacement..
Fuck sake :/
Hope so bud.What a kick in the teeth that is. Hope it gets sorted mate
Family shit mate, can't do it! Love to though. Have a great one.Pay on the day available Timothy...




Pay on the day mate, come on downWish I was going. Not many better things to do on a Sunday!
Didn't realise it was until now.Pay on the day mate, come on down![]()
I'm sure you could get in the Walsall endDidn't realise it was until now.
That said I've had nothing but rotten luck at Wembley. Two defeats, no goals, a missed coach back and a flat battery. Probably best I stay away unless absolutely necessary.
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |