- Joined
- Apr 19, 2015
- Messages
- 2,259
- Reaction score
- 409
- Points
- 83
- Location
- Portishead
- Supports
- Bristol City
If all the others go out today do I win or do I have to wait until Monday?
If all the others go out today do I win or do I have to wait until Monday?
ok coolId guess you have to win on monday or no one wins
Nah, I like this way.looking like no winner again, maybe we need a rule change of some sort
yes we fucking dolooking like no winner again, maybe we need a rule change of some sort
PrickSheffield Wednesday. Please
| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |