Was I? Don't remember saying that.Why am I surprised that you lost to fucking Barrow? Why are you surprised that I'm surprised?
A few weeks ago you were "coming for us", that's why I'm surprised.
Not you particularly mate, your fans were singing it.Was I? Don't remember saying that.
A team that's been defending like schoolboys for a month is always going to lose to a team unbeaten in 20 odd games.
I'm not sure I'm happy about that situation with Northampton but you have to find a way round it I guess.
Nah like I said it's a hard one, just will be annoying if Northampton beat Stourbridge as we predicted but lose at Vale which is a much trickier game!

| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |