You are currently browsing the football forums as a guest. Sign up now for free and benefit from totally ad-free browsing. Logged in members see no ads.

National League 2021/22

immariner

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town FC
It would appear we are the only non-league team on FIFA 22.

Oof makes you wonder what the selection criteria was for this, doesn't it? I'd have thought our soon-to-be achieved B Corp status might have nudged us ahead of your Hollywood moneyball lot. Alas, always next year.

Gladders

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Twitter
@Gladders1980

chief

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
Oof makes you wonder what the selection criteria was for this, doesn't it? I'd have thought our soon-to-be achieved B Corp status might have nudged us ahead of your Hollywood moneyball lot. Alas, always next year.
Peter Moore helped facilitate the takeover, I'm guessing he's had some pull here.

doveranddover

Reaction score
Supports
Dover Athletic
Let's hope the league avoids Covid winter plan B
Under that plan, the government expects proof of vaccination would be mandatory for nightclubs, crowded indoor venues with more than 500 attendees, crowded outdoor events with more than 4,000 people

Ooh Aah Paskin

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
Let's hope the league avoids Covid winter plan B
How exactly is proof of vaccination actually proving it's safe to enter?
It's been published that those who have been double jabbed can still contract and transmit COVID....proving you are double jabbed really doesn't mean anything.
You'd be better off insisting on a negative LFT though these are open to fraud...
Just let people go in based on weighing up the risk to themselves and others, take what precautions they want (wearing masks etc) and get on with the season now...
Only reason you shouldn't be attending is if you have tested positive for COVID..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CasaBrisa