National League Fixtures 18/19th February

Borehamwood Royal

Reaction score
Supports
Reading, Boreham Wood
New user here. What is going on with this part of the forum?

Reactions: TLC

Devon_Lad

Reaction score
Supports
Exeter City / Rangers
Twitter
@MoggMentum
New user here. What is going on with this part of the forum?
Everyone has moved to a different forum called... football forums dot net ....
Because this site has 1. Way too many ads and 2. This forum was sold recently to a private equity firm called Cloudstrike Ventures.

On their website they write:

Sell Your Business
Do you want to sell your business? Would you like to receive an informal valuation for your website within 24-hours?

WE ARE GROWING

We’re looking to acquire online blogs, forums, review sites, and communities that generate monthly profits from $5,000 to $30,000, primarily in the business, finance, lifestyle, tech, and pet spaces.

If you’re an operator of an online community, and you’re looking to exit, we have a defined process to evaluate and complete a rapid process of due diligence and offer you a competitive cash offer for your site.

----

So long story short, this site won't be here much longer. So people are migrating over, apart from the League Two lot as they're embarrassingly stubborn.

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Posted on the Grimsby Forum about 20 mins ago, still making me laugh in our worst ever season.

Seriously - Daft Decision to call it off so late, can only guess Southend were hoping for a big crowd tonight.
Such a shock to see you reading the Grimsby Town forum.

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
All I would suggest to anyone umming and ahing about going over to the other forum is why not create an account and give it a try for a day or two, and if you don’t like it then you don’t have to stay.
But it is exactly the same layout as here but without any ads whatsoever.
And now we know who Tractor Boys sold this site to it means that these mountain of ads on here making it hard to even read posts a lot of the time, are here to stay.
Fuck that.

Leewilson

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Dagenham and Redbridge
I could barely read that last post, the adverts on here are ridiculous now. It's done and the sooner people realise the better.

Are you on a desktop? I’m on my phone and no ads whatsoever.

Devon_Lad

Reaction score
Supports
Exeter City / Rangers
Twitter
@MoggMentum
Are you on a desktop? I’m on my phone and no ads wh
Screenshot_20220219-102933_Chrome.jpg
atsoever.

• Sad

TheShayWay

Reaction score
Supports
Halifax
Looking at the table I'm expecting to be 5th by the end of the day.

However how have we ended up being 3 games behind Stockport and 2 behind other play off teams.

Expecting the Brotherhood to be in striking distance by 5. We only have Notts away on Tuesday though to keep our play off place.

Stocky

Reaction score
Supports
Stockport County.
All I would suggest to anyone umming and ahing about going over to the other forum is why not create an account and give it a try for a day or two, and if you don’t like it then you don’t have to stay.
But it is exactly the same layout as here but without any ads whatsoever.
And now we know who Tractor Boys sold this site to it means that these mountain of ads on here making it hard to even read posts a lot of the time, are here to stay.
Fuck that.
Because some of us go way, way back on here and remember history.

I've been on/off what was the old TFF since probably about 2007 when I was like 15. A daft little twat but I used to get involved in some of the off topic stuff which was dedicated to a gentlemen who used to post on there but sadly passed away called Nik. I remember Lord Football and Posh Cockney, people who knew what the forum was about and ran it well.

They had moderators underneath them in all the sections. Pagnell in the Premier League for example, a random Derby fan called James IIRC.

When the old guard left as the forum was going a bit flat, Pagnell etc stepped into the Admin shoes and treated it like they were head masters, loved dishing out bans etc to everyone, treated it like a full time job, treated members who they didn't agree with like shit (not me, but I saw it and hated it).

As I got to Uni I was long gone from posting on internet forums and heard the forum had basically just shut down a few years later from a fellow County fan who used to post on there. I came back on here later on and signed up and have only really been back to being a frequent poster in the last couple of years, probably since lockdown really.

I've liked it on here in that time, always good banter with fans particularly Wrexham, Notts, Wealdstone. Some great non league posters like Lee Wilson who know their football inside out. It's never been over moderated because people understood context. Chesterfield fans didn't like me simply because I said their team weren't very good. That type of thing just makes me laugh but the problem is, on this other forum, one of those Chesterfield fans (for example) will be a Moderator one day and I guarentee you or I will get banned. Because they'll ban you not for breaking rules, but for a difference of opinion.

I've glanced at the other forum. There's a Newcastle supporter from what I can tell bragging about banning orders etc and how well moderated it is. I think he's even sent a link to his wrap sheet for everyone to look at. It's not for me because I can see history repeating. On here was like talking to your mates in the pub, like the old TFF, the heavily moderated stuff isn't.

And to clarify something to the Grimsby fan who has said I would make unsubstantiated claims or something and never come back. To quote Stewart Lee, I'm really sorry that I have to do this and explain it. But the Excel Spreadsheet didn't exist. It was a joke. I was never going to come and back it up with figures because it was a fictional Excel Spreadsheet. Sorry to have to break that news.

Gladders

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Twitter
@Gladders1980

I've been on/off what was the old TFF since probably about 2007 when I was like 15. A daft little twat but I used to get involved in some of the off topic stuff which was dedicated to a gentlemen who used to post on there but sadly passed away called Nik. I remember Lord Football and Posh Cockney, people who knew what the forum was about and ran it well.

They had moderators underneath them in all the sections. Pagnell in the Premier League for example, a random Derby fan called James IIRC.

When the old guard left as the forum was going a bit flat, Pagnell etc stepped into the Admin shoes and treated it like they were head masters, loved dishing out bans etc to everyone, treated it like a full time job, treated members who they didn't agree with like shit (not me, but I saw it and hated it).

As I got to Uni I was long gone from posting on internet forums and heard the forum had basically just shut down a few years later from a fellow County fan who used to post on there. I came back on here later on and signed up and have only really been back to being a frequent poster in the last couple of years, probably since lockdown really.

I've liked it on here in that time, always good banter with fans particularly Wrexham, Notts, Wealdstone. Some great non league posters like Lee Wilson who know their football inside out. It's never been over moderated because people understood context. Chesterfield fans didn't like me simply because I said their team weren't very good. That type of thing just makes me laugh but the problem is, on this other forum, one of those Chesterfield fans (for example) will be a Moderator one day and I guarentee you or I will get banned. Because they'll ban you not for breaking rules, but for a difference of opinion.

I've glanced at the other forum. There's a Newcastle supporter from what I can tell bragging about banning orders etc and how well moderated it is. I think he's even sent a link to his wrap sheet for everyone to look at. It's not for me because I can see history repeating. On here was like talking to your mates in the pub, like the old TFF, the heavily moderated stuff isn't.

And to clarify something to the Grimsby fan who has said I would make unsubstantiated claims or something and never come back. To quote Stewart Lee, I'm really sorry that I have to do this and explain it. But the Excel Spreadsheet didn't exist. It was a joke. I was never going to come and back it up with figures because it was a fictional Excel Spreadsheet. Sorry to have to break that news.

If you really do remember the old TFF as you claim you will remember the general chat forums and the off topic areas and how active they were and all the forum games that were played on them and everything else. Well all that exists over the other place, everything above LGE 1 on that forum is like the old TFF.

Here the last post on the general chat forum is tractorboys trying to sell garden furniture for some strange reason?? Obviously yet another ad, a really good way to respect the person the forum was named after......

The modding over there is not half as bad as you make out, it just has active mods like any good forum has. It is not a wrap sheet of banning orders it is a thread explaining who has been banned/suspended, for how long and what for, for transparency reasons, again if you remember the old TFF, people would get banned and nobody would know why or whether they were allowed back. You're not going to get banned for banter. I refuse to believe anyone thought your excel sheet was real and if you believe they did then more fool you

Last edited:

Leewilson

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Dagenham and Redbridge

Agree - and you're far too kind. I think what makes this forum great is the knowledge of everyone actually. If Daggers sign a new player, I'm straight on here to see what other supporters think as I trust the judgement from the masses. There's good banter and debate and I'm loathe to move anywhere else when others may not make the transition across. I hope the ads get sorted for others. I'm on an Iphone and use Safari. Yet on my desktop I'm on Windows and I also get no ads. Not sure why, maybe because I'm registered as a mod although I never thought no ads was an additional feature for that.

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Thought you’d left and wasn’t coming back?
No I said if the other one stays active and it’s a bit early yet to gauge whether it will.

But if it does I will very rarely bother with this one again which thankfully means no more reading posts from GTFC obsessed Scunny fans like you and that boring freak Don.

Ninety Per Cent

Reaction score
Supports
Scunthorpe United
No I said if the other one stays active and it’s a bit early yet to gauge whether it will.

But if it does I will very rarely bother with this one again which thankfully means no more reading posts from GTFC obsessed Scunny fans like you and that boring freak Don.
You’ve got Andy over there, our most optimistic fan. And if it keeps you occupied your Cavani suit won’t turn up on SUFC Twitter replies as much then.

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town

Funny you should say about the modding as I’ve twice had bans on this forum thanks to that twat Tractor Boys just deciding to be an absolute c*nt.

Got a weeks ban for mentioning the other forum by name, then after Ipswich got beat at Plymouth Tractor Boys was crying his eyes out and I said something taking the piss about Ipswich so he banned me for a week again.
Oh and that ban came with a PM from him calling me an absolute m0ng which was nice.
Pretty sure on the other forum neither of these would have resulted in a ban.

Edit: oh and also I’ve had posts about Bolton deleted by Lancashire Trotters because ‘They might upset Masi51’.
This place is turning into North Korea ffs.

Last edited:
  • Wow

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
You’ve got Andy over there, our most optimistic fan. And if it keeps you occupied your Cavani suit won’t turn up on SUFC Twitter replies as much then.
Yes and there is also another Scunny fan on there with the personality of Bottega Don too.

Edit: haha I’ve just twigged on, completely obsessed with GTFC you are HPC on there aren’t you? :lol:

Last edited:

Super_horns

Reaction score
Supports
WATFORD
Someone called B2TF seemed to be posting under 2 different names with the same IP address.

Been sorted out though.

spireite

Reaction score
Supports
Chesterfield
. Chesterfield fans didn't like me simply because I said their team weren't very good. That type of thing just makes me laugh but the problem is, on this other forum, one of those Chesterfield fans (for example) will be a Moderator one day and I guarentee you or I will get banned. Because they'll ban you not for breaking rules, but for a difference of opinion.

Yeeea, you see this is kind of indicative of the bad faith way in which you engage sometimes. You post in a way fishing for responses or in a way you know people will respond negatively. WUMing, basically. You know what you're doing. The fact you instantly went on 'please don't ban me' mode to the new ownership here shows me you're at least a bit aware of what your act is like. Come and join us on the other forum, I don't think it's the nazi prison camp you picture it as.

doveranddover

Reaction score
Supports
Dover Athletic
My mate is in Yorkshire for the weekend
Him & his mates took 6.5 hours from London to Leeds on the train yesterday - fools
They carried on to Halifax today for a day out drinking where it’s snowing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feby2112
Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!