Chesterfield v Dagenham
Halifax v Bromley
Kings Lynn v Weymouth
Maidenhead v Eastleigh
Notts County v Grimsby
Stockport v Dover
Torquay v Wrexham
Yeovil v Solihull

All 3PM kick offs this game week. Some tasty looking fixtures this week with some also tricky but winnable games for the brotherhood.

Let's start with Chesterfield at home to Dagenham. Chesterfield still without a main man in the dugout. Ordineraly you'd think home win. However Dagenham can be a tricky opponent on their day and might just fancy something from the game given Chesterfields off field distractions..

Heading to the Shay next. 3rd against 4th. Bromley have been the form team along with Stockport these last few weeks. I'm expecting an extremely tough game. We are likely to have Spence back which will help our ball retention in midfield. As well as a few new attacking options. We bounced back brilliantly at Dagenham last weekend when we could have wobbled further. Might be a 1 goal game either way this one.

Shootout at the bottom between Lynn and Weymouth. Both teams in desperate need as they are both getting cut adrift at the bottom.

Let's head to a brotherhood clash at Meadow Lane Notts against Grimsby. Signs of a revival from Grimsby of late might make this trickier than it would have been a month ago. Notts still holding out Hopes of the title with their 45 games in hand on the rest. I expect notts to get the job done another tight game though

Onto Stockport surely it's just a matter of how many against Dover. Be surprised of Stockport don't hit them for 6

Wrexham have a trip to last seasons beaten play off finalists Torquay.
Torquay have massively fallen away this season but still very capable on their own patch of taking points. Torquay might snatch that in the 19th minute of Johnson time. But Wrexham should probably win having spent 45million In the January transfer window on new signings ;)

Solihull head to Yeovil another tricky test as Yeovil are hit and miss currently but are capable at home of beating anybody.

Feel free to add in any previews of games I might have missed :)

SuperHans

Reaction score
Supports
Chesterfield
Aldershot v Barnet
Altrincham v Woking
Chesterfield v Dagenham
Halifax v Bromley
Kings Lynn v Weymouth
Maidenhead v Eastleigh
Notts County v Grimsby
Stockport v Dover
Torquay v Wrexham
Yeovil v Solihull

All 3PM kick offs this game week. Some tasty looking fixtures this week with some also tricky but winnable games for the brotherhood.

Let's start with Chesterfield at home to Dagenham. Chesterfield still without a main man in the dugout. Ordineraly you'd think home win. However Dagenham can be a tricky opponent on their day and might just fancy something from the game given Chesterfields off field distractions..

Heading to the Shay next. 3rd against 4th. Bromley have been the form team along with Stockport these last few weeks. I'm expecting an extremely tough game. We are likely to have Spence back which will help our ball retention in midfield. As well as a few new attacking options. We bounced back brilliantly at Dagenham last weekend when we could have wobbled further. Might be a 1 goal game either way this one.

Shootout at the bottom between Lynn and Weymouth. Both teams in desperate need as they are both getting cut adrift at the bottom.

Let's head to a brotherhood clash at Meadow Lane Notts against Grimsby. Signs of a revival from Grimsby of late might make this trickier than it would have been a month ago. Notts still holding out Hopes of the title with their 45 games in hand on the rest. I expect notts to get the job done another tight game though

Onto Stockport surely it's just a matter of how many against Dover. Be surprised of Stockport don't hit them for 6

Torquay have massively fallen away this season but still very capable on their own patch of taking points. Torquay might snatch that in the 19th minute of Johnson time. But Wrexham should probably win having spent 45million In the January transfer window on new signings ;)

Solihull head to Yeovil another tricky test as Yeovil are hit and miss currently but are capable at home of beating anybody.

Tricky game for us. No manager in post, grey cloud over the club re. James Rowe and a Paul Cook appointment scheduled for today not completed - pretty terrible build up to a Saturday.

Make no mistake - we have been pretty poor since Solihull away (second half at Barnet aside). We need to start finding form in terms of performances again soon otherwise we will be found out.

Drop the long ball, drop quigley.

Loach
King Williams Grimes Croll Whittle
Oyeleke Weston
Mandeville Khan
Tshimanga

Get back to our principles of pressing teams and playing the ball on the floor.

spireite

Reaction score
Supports
Chesterfield
Away win. We're getting blow job denied out of contention

spireite

Reaction score
Supports
Chesterfield
Tricky game for us. No manager in post, grey cloud over the club re. James Rowe and a Paul Cook appointment scheduled for today not completed - pretty terrible build up to a Saturday.

Make no mistake - we have been pretty poor since Solihull away (second half at Barnet aside). We need to start finding form in terms of performances again soon otherwise we will be found out.

Drop the long ball, drop quigley.

Loach
King Williams Grimes Croll Whittle
Oyeleke Weston
Mandeville Khan
Tshimanga

Get back to our principles of pressing teams and playing the ball on the floor.
I like that team. That's our best 11 for me at the moment

ForzaCounty

Massive Member
Reaction score
Supports
Stockport Culture Club
I'd be surprised if we get that many, can see it being another Maidenhead game where they're very frustrating to break down. They lose regularly but don't get tonked often.

Stockport home to Dover AGAIN I see.
Altrincdover

nuffsaid

Reaction score
Supports
Stockport County
Stockport home to Dover AGAIN I see.
Don't fully understand that comment but I did read that Dover's last away win in the league was a 2-0 win at Edgeley Park on 1st Feb 2020.

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Notts’ home form:

WWWWW

Grimsby’s away form:

LLLLL

One guess how this is going…
You've been kind enough to miss a few Ls off that as well.

Interesting one this, as our problem on the road this season has predominantly been getting outfought and outpressed. If Notts are gonna be using the counter attack it could work in our favour as we've been creating enough, just lacking a bit of clinical finishing/luck in front of goal.

We need to make sure we're backing them vocally, so hopefully we don't concede early or start slowly as that has the tendency to dampen our support.

jacobncfc

Reaction score
Supports
notts county
You've been kind enough to miss a few Ls off that as well.

Interesting one this, as our problem on the road this season has predominantly been getting outfought and outpressed. If Notts are gonna be using the counter attack it could work in our favour as we've been creating enough, just lacking a bit of clinical finishing/luck in front of goal.

We need to make sure we're backing them vocally, so hopefully we don't concede early or start slowly as that has the tendency to dampen our support.

We won’t be using the counter particularly, we just seem to have more space to play into on our bigger pitch. You actually did a good job of denying us loads of possession at your place, but at home I’d be surprised if we’ve had less than 60% of the ball in any game so far.

You won’t concede early btw. We are bafflingly slow starters - we’ve scored fewer goals in the opening half an hour of games this season than Dover (then loads more than anyone else after that). Along with the away form it’s what we need to sort out to mount a proper title challenge. What seems to happen a lot with us is we start slowly, go behind and then suddenly wake up. Think our last five wins have all been after conceding first, which isn’t really sustainable.

Ooh Aah Paskin

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
To be fair Grimsby created a lot of chances at our place last month but they seriously lack anyone who can consistently put them away.
I was thankful they haven't got that player as we are destined to only score one at home which makes closing out games very stressful! :)

Ooh Aah Paskin

Reaction score
Supports
Wrexham
As for our game on Saturday at Torquay (are there still herds of wilderbeast sweeping majestically over the plains?) we really should be winning this if we are seriously going to challenge for the title.
So far we have been too stop-start to realistically be considered challengers so hopefully we start to string wins together from now on...
Having said that we are without Mullin so we may struggle upfront with no-one decent to feed off Palmer.
It will be a close game, probably a draw or one team to sneak it by the odd goal...

B2TF

Reaction score
Supports
THE MIGHTY SHAYMEN
Aldershot v Barnet
Altrincham v Woking
Chesterfield v Dagenham
Halifax v Bromley
Kings Lynn v Weymouth
Maidenhead v Eastleigh
Notts County v Grimsby
Stockport v Dover
Torquay v Wrexham
Yeovil v Solihull

:fl: Let me guess, we won, last time out, right? :fl: :fl: :fl:

GTFCfish

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Good news for Notts County as Maguire-Drew is out for us which is a big blow as he’s been excellent since signing.

Cashis

Reaction score
Supports
Chesterfield
Would be shocked if we win this one given our recent change to hoofball and, y’know, everything else. Daggers win.

doveranddover

Reaction score
Supports
Dover Athletic
Anything less than a 5 goal victory over Dover will be an embarrassment for Stockport

Harrier94

Reaction score
Supports
Kidderminster Harriers
Gonna hijack this thread for our game as well. Doesn't seem worth making a thread for just our game really considering Borehamwood don't have any fans.

Cannot wait for Saturday, Biggest game in my lifetime and I'd take a goal at this point considering West Ham are apparently bringing a reasonable team with the odd youth player. But at Aggborough a smaller pitch than they'll be used to who knows what could happen.

We're in good form having played 7 won 5 drawn 1 and lost 1 since the Reading game and West Ham haven't played on 2 weeks with 2 losses and a win since their 3rd round game.

Wooderson

Reaction score
Supports
Notts County
I think it will be a tight game at Meadow Lane, we’re a little out of sorts, couple of disappointing results on the bounce last week not helped by barely playing in the weeks leading up to them.

Hopefully we are a different prospect at home, but I still wouldn’t discount Grimsby nicking something here, NL goat prospect John McAtee is bound to score after I questioned him earlier in the season, and I can see the big old Grimsby CBs being a threat from set pieces.

On the other hand, Rodrigues is due a performance, I don’t think we have had one from him since November. Head turned by transfer talk? Who knows, but now the window has slammed shut, it will be interesting to see if he’s back on his game.

What are Grimsby’s weak spots?

Stocky

Reaction score
Supports
Stockport County.
The losing manager of Notts Grimsby is surely gone Monday morning? Burchnall loses that and Meadow Lane will surely turn. They've been very patient IMO.

Wooderson

Reaction score
Supports
Notts County
The losing manager of Notts Grimsby is surely gone Monday morning? Burchnall loses that and Meadow Lane will surely turn. They've been very patient IMO.

If we lose I think his position will be even more untenable than James ‘have a go on that’* Rowe’s.

Hopefully we will make Solihull an offer they can’t refuse for the triumphant return of big Neal Ardley.

*ALLEGEDLY

Stocky

Reaction score
Supports
Stockport County.
If we lose I think his position will be even more untenable than James ‘have a go on that’* Rowe’s.

Hopefully we will make Solihull an offer they can’t refuse for the triumphant return of big Neal Ardley.

*ALLEGEDLY
Ardley's got them playing liquid football over at Damson Park (love Google me- makes me look like I know what I'm talking about).

Massive game for Burchnall on Saturday. I've always got the impression he's always pulled a result out when he needs it but it just ends up holding you back in the long run. Best first 11 in the league bar maybe Wrexham now but hard to compare with the different styles. Should be right up there but under Burchnall you just feel you're missing something.

SuperHans

Reaction score
Supports
Chesterfield
Burchnall is a dead man walking. His poncy European slang and ‘I’ve not slept in weeks’ eyes won’t wash for much longer. Gone in the summer.

Stocky

Reaction score
Supports
Stockport County.
Burchnall is a dead man walking. His poncy European slang and ‘I’ve not slept in weeks’ eyes won’t wash for much longer. Gone in the summer.
I do honestly believe if they fucked him off and got a proper manager in, they'd be huge title contenders. The longer he stays the better for everyone else, that's just my opinion.

Wooderson

Reaction score
Supports
Notts County
Ardley's got them playing liquid football over at Damson Park (love Google me- makes me look like I know what I'm talking about).

Massive game for Burchnall on Saturday. I've always got the impression he's always pulled a result out when he needs it but it just ends up holding you back in the long run. Best first 11 in the league bar maybe Wrexham now but hard to compare with the different styles. Should be right up there but under Burchnall you just feel you're missing something.

No you’re thinking of Ardley last season. It is great to see him doing so well on a shoestring budget at Solihull, though.

SuperHans

Reaction score
Supports
Chesterfield
I do honestly believe if they fucked him off and got a proper manager in, they'd be huge title contenders. The longer he stays the better for everyone else, that's just my opinion.
Tbh I still think it could come good with him but I do wonder whether he’s got it in him to take a club up out of this rank bad division. He seems like a clever coach. Would probably be brilliant running the arsenal under 23’s or something.

Stocky

Reaction score
Supports
Stockport County.
No you’re thinking of Ardley last season. It is great to see him doing so well on a shoestring budget at Solihull, though.
He's got a bit of money behind him there, they usually do down there. Don't think he has anything like your starting eleven though. Quality all over the pitch.

Stocky

Reaction score
Supports
Stockport County.
Tbh I still think it could come good with him but I do wonder whether he’s got it in him to take a club up out of this rank bad division. He seems like a clever coach. Would probably be brilliant running the arsenal under 23’s or something.
Great individuals hence the interest in a lot of their players but as a unit not as good as the sum of their parts?

That's the manager.

Wooderson

Reaction score
Supports
Notts County
He's got a bit of money behind him there, they usually do down there. Don't think he has anything like your starting eleven though. Quality all over the pitch.

You’re wrong - I read on Notts County Facebook he’s doing the business on a pittance down at Damsel Lane. Can Burchnall replicate his success at ML? It remains to be seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
feby2112

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!