Non-FIFA database (FM14) *under construction*

Paddy

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2015
Messages
841
Reaction score
328
Points
63
Location
Kingston upon Thames
Supports
Kingstonian
Shameless plug or important PSA (delete as applicable).

I'm currently working on a database for FM14 to introduce the world of Non-FIFA football to the game Football Manager. In terms of 'major' international competitions I aim to include the ConIFA World Football Cub, ConIFA Europeam Football Cub & the Island Games. Domestically the initial release will (hopefully) include working league systems of Isle of Man, Guernsey & Jersey.

Got a WordPress up where I'll be posting updates on the build & other retro FM stuff. Only started the site on Saturday though so it's not got a great deal on it so far but there's a few screenshots of what I've done already.

www.justfm14stuff.wordpress.com
 

Forum statistics

Threads
16,679
Messages
1,244,534
Members
8,539
Latest member
Carl

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

KUBET Thailand
12Bet
Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews
miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams Casinos that accept PayPal non gamstop casino
Top