GTFC1979
Active Member
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2015
- Messages
- 930
- Reaction score
- 223
- Points
- 43
- Supports
- grimsby town
Ah ok, cheers.'Start a conversation' begins the message chain.
Ah ok, cheers.'Start a conversation' begins the message chain.
I'll do it, let me have your questions, been waiting for a PM or something, I don't know how it works.So B2TF doesn't want to do it given I've mentioned this at least 3 times. Paddy, somebody else please?

I'll do it, let me have your questions, been waiting for a PM or something, I don't know how it works.![]()

Not with a haircut like that you're not.I'll start the ball rolling. Is B2TF the coolest guy on the forum, or what?![]()




| KUBET Thailand |
| 12Bet | Justuk's list of 100 non gamstop bookies | Bideford's only UK non gamstop casino reviews | miglioriadm.net: siti scommesse non aams | Casinos that accept PayPal | non gamstop casino |