- Jan 17, 2015
- Reaction score
- Jack Wilshere
- Norwich have won only two of the 15 previous Premier League meetings (D5, L8).
- Manchester City have scored 39 Premier League goals against Norwich, conceding 18.
- The visitors have already won at Carrow Road this season: 3-0 in the FA Cup third round in January.
- Norwich have only taken one point from their last nine Premier League matches. It's their worst run since 1946.
- The Canaries are without a clean sheet in those nine matches, scoring just eight times and conceding 22 goals.
- They have kept three clean sheets all season, a joint league-low with Sunderland.
- Alex Neil's side have won just two of 16 matches against sides currently in the top half of the table (D4, L10).
- Cameron Jerome has scored in both league games against Manchester opposition this season but has only managed one goal in his other 26 appearances.
- Manchester City's win against Aston Villa last weekend was only their second in six league games (D1, L3).
- City have won a league-high 41 points from a possible 45 against clubs currently in the bottom half, conceding only six goals in the process.
- Manuel Pellegrini's side have only won two of their last 10 Premier League away games (D4, L4).
- Sergio Aguero has scored nine goals in nine games in 2016, more than any other Premier League player.
- Aguero has scored 15 goals from 27 shots on target in his last 14 league appearances.